Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

oil spill idea

Started by overtaker, June 07, 2010, 06:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalakaflaca

Hello!..It´s disgussting how spill oil is messing our planet..I came with this solution before  this mess get bigger..please send  BP my idea to take action inmediately!
First BP has to rent a fleet of big oil containers..10 to 20 containers should be ok for now...then condition them right away with the most advanced solar panel sistems and oil filters also..send them to sweep the biggest oil spots on surface...help from satellite should find the biggest oil spots...   start to filter and separate oil from water..return water to the ocean..save the oil to further process...I think that energy from those modern solar systemas should be enough to run the engines and motors of filters...should  water returning to the ocean could  be not very clean..but  clean enough to no cause severe damage to our enviroment...now a big oil container represent money..money from this oil sold to refineries would be paid to fisherman that are unemployed..also hire some of them to operate the fleet...double deal!..but the most critical point is to stop oil keep messing more and more..I firmly believe that solar energy should be enough to clean the spill..maybe some powerful wind turbines also so they keep cleaning even in the night..I learned days before that the first plane was succesufully flying with solar energy...why  not to run some motors and engines of oil filters? this clean up solution it will take several months..even more than a year..but the most oil could be collected..keep in mind that until now oil still is spilling!!!!
In the containers also a ecologist first aid team room to clean up and relief all ducks and bird oiled founded.
Honorio
PS..I apologize for my English!!

geotron

The idea is to trap oil, so have an oil tanker sit near the top location
with a vacuum tube running down to the source of where it's polluting.

The oil can be sucked through the tube. Another ship carries the weight
with a high-tension cable.

b0rg13

...ive seen in the news they are considering nuking it...  :-X
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

z.monkey

Nuke it from orbit...  Its the only way to be sure...  LOL!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

geotron

The precept that a nuclear atomic explosion detonated
on the surface of our planet to save us from this mishap
is abhorrent.

Those few who would realize the antiquity of our planet
and its essential rarity in the cosmos - the qualities
of environment necessary to harbor life - those who would
know to always clean the oil spills.