Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

oil spill idea

Started by overtaker, June 07, 2010, 06:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

overtaker

I sent you a pm

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

overtaker

Thanks for the replies guys.  Alan,  you pretty much have the jest of my plan.  I was hoping those much brighter than I would improve on it.
All comments welcome.

Thanks

z.monkey

I like the "freezeplug" idea, but what about the oil left on the water?

Anyone have an oil tanker?  Seriously!  There is Black Gold out there floating on the surface of the Gulf of Mexico.  Take a oil tanker out there with a big ass pump.  Slurp the oil off the surface of the water, and pump it into a holding tank in the tanker.  Give it some time to settle, and the water will go to the bottom, oil to the top.  Pump the water out of the tank, and your left with a holding tank with crude oil in it.  Free Crude Oil!  Take the oil and pump it to another holding tank, and then fill the first one up again with what you slurp up off the surface.  Repeat until the boat is full of oil...

This wouldn't work for regular production, but in these circumstances, the more boats the merrier...

Its a free-for-all!  LOL!
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

wattsup

Freeze  plugs work on water at 100 psi levels, maybe up to 300 psi for the ultra ultra models, but they are no where near the 5000 psi pressure exerted on that 21 inch oil pipe. There is no way in hell that would work. Sorry to say.

The only way they will succeed in stopping the spread of oil, because that is all that they should be concentrating on, is to stay away from the oil pipe and just circle the area so the oil cannot get out of that area, then pump out the oil from there. Otherwise the Gulf of Mexico will become a cesspool. Or maybe I could add the Gulf of Mexico will become the Gulf of Texaco. lol

geotron

When a dam is built, they use all the concrete in the world.

Why not fill a giant resevoir with sand, prp compound, etc and
give it a lot of mass - a heavy object to plug this horrible flow?

I feel it killing me from many miles away.