Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Air Battery

Started by lasersaber, June 08, 2010, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

screaminvern

Quote from: lasersaber on June 16, 2010, 03:35:17 PM
  Back when I first tried making these I used a copper pipe instead of a carbon rod.  They always worked great right at first but dropped in power rapidly in a very short time.  The power dropped but the mag ribbon seemed to be in fine condition.

What do you think the difference is between the copper and carbon concerning the power drop?

lasersaber

QuoteAlso, Please tell us if the outside ones are still going? Or, how long they lasted?

This is what I think is pretty amazing.  I ran the outside mag ribbon most of last winter under load.  It was still working fine this spring but coming apart at all the splices.  I dug up all the underground ribbon and it's the very same ribbon I have been using in all my air battery experiments up until the last two large carbon rod models on my latest YouTube video.  I thought I might as well order some new ribbon since they were working so well.

QuoteWhat do you think the difference is between the copper and carbon concerning the power drop?

I would have to do a little research to answer that.  I never had this issue when the electrodes were far apart in the ground.  I know from experience that it has something to do with the two dissimilar metals being in close proximity to each other.  NS coils also seem to suffer from this problem a little bit.  I have not noticed it at all in this new air battery design.

jeanna

Quote from: lasersaber on June 16, 2010, 04:33:19 PM
This is what I think is pretty amazing.  I ran the outside mag ribbon most of last winter under load.  It was still working fine this spring but coming apart at all the splices.  I dug up all the underground ribbon and it's the very same ribbon I have been using in all my air battery experiments up until the last two large carbon rod models on my latest YouTube video.

Seriously?
How did you get it to give power and not deteriorate?
Did you put anything on it?

I agree it is truly amazing.

thank you for sharing this,

jeanna

markdansie

Quote from: lasersaber on June 16, 2010, 03:35:17 PM
I think I have experienced the chemical build up you speak of on a different design.  Back when I first tried making these I used a copper pipe instead of a carbon rod.  They always worked great right at first but dropped in power rapidly in a very short time.  The power dropped but the mag ribbon seemed to be in fine condition.  It was because of these early experiments that I switched to a carbon core.  Since using the carbon core I have never had this problem.  I have not had any issues with the new design yet.  My original air batteries are still working fine.
Thank you so much for this info. I am really excited about this and eargerly await my part to start building.
Mark

Mk1

@all

Not all soil and water is equal , some have alkaline battery some have acid battery , It would probably be a good thing to test the PH levels ...

This could give us a hint , the cathode reaction should be different , and we could determine witch is better for its lifespan .

Mark