Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Air Battery

Started by lasersaber, June 08, 2010, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 22, 2011, 10:13:32 AM
Good morning Bizzy - very impressive!
See below for the PVC we talked about yesterday.  I was out of conduit so I used threaded rod instead, I much prefer the conduit.  Let's share numbers: Open circuit voltage for two cells (2.25v).
Voltage with load (1.5v).  Amperage while running fan motor (165ma).  I would think your amperage would be higher.
Keep up the good work!

Brad S

Hi Brad
You have a very nice set up yourself! I hope to test your wire idea versus my copper tube design either today or tomorrow. So we can start comparing our results with a less variables.
As afar as amps goes I do know I am producing more just by the fact that I am using magnesium and carbon but like I mentioned I don't trust my readings enough to actually post them yet. I'll just say that it is not in milliamps. :)
Bizzy

b_rads

Quote from: Bizzy on February 22, 2011, 11:10:48 AM
As afar as amps goes I do know I am producing more just by the fact that I am using magnesium and carbon but like I mentioned I don't trust my readings enough to actually post them yet. I'll just say that it is not in milliamps. :)
Bizzy
You've got me excited.  I am not very confident in my reading sometimes.  When I doubt my readings I use 2 multimeters (1 analog, 1 digital) for verification.

Bizzy

Quote from: b_rads on February 22, 2011, 11:41:57 AM
You've got me excited.  I am not very confident in my reading sometimes.  When I doubt my readings I use 2 multimeters (1 analog, 1 digital) for verification.
You just reminded me, that I have an analog ampmeter on my alternator testing table. With a little rewiring I may be able to use it it to double check my amp readings on my multimeter.
merci vielmals
Bizzy

guruji

Hi Bizzy and B_rads very impressive work you've doing nice nice. Is Charcoal same as carbon?
Thanks

Bizzy

Quote from: guruji on February 22, 2011, 03:21:08 PM
Hi Bizzy and B_rads very impressive work you've doing nice nice. Is Charcoal same as carbon?
Thanks
I beleive that charcol is a source of carbon but not very good. Coal would be a better source of carbon and have been experimenting with that in my earth batteries before the snow arrived.
Bizzy