Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Breakthrough in Over Unity Theory

Started by Merg, June 10, 2010, 08:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merg

The latest update from the authors:

Dear Friends,

Several people already expressed great concern about possibility if the force acting against the ball could pass the same energy to the ball after the ball started to move.
The problem was that the force should pass extra path in order to catch and push the ball.

We already explained that the force must be fast enough in order to catch and to push the ball.
However, we forget to mention that acting force should be an Impulse, without passing extra path.
Imagine turning the wheel by the hand. The hand would pass the same path every time, but probably somewhat faster next time. Magnetic force would be the best to use. If acted on the wheel it would act against nearest magnet on the wheel and pass the same path every time.

By using the pendulum all this issues would become invalid because the pendulum comes to stop on each side and there is no any extra path passed by the force if the force was used in highest positions.

To illustrate impact of extra velocity (this time it was angular velocity) to the space module Explorer I, please read the document on the internet:

„Von Braun’s 50-year-old Secret“ on the site:
http://www.enterprisemission.com/Von_Braun.htm

Sincerely,

Jovan Marjanovic and Veljko Milkovic

Cloxxki

I  there's a little formula stating that if you inrease speed of actuator, you lose force by an equal amount...
You can't get both, full force AND distance. (Im)pulses are popupar, but don't help here.

X00013

I'm waiting for wikipedia to tell me what gravity is, according to wikipedia I will be a better person if I masturbate daily, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id1Po8ryJrU&playnext_from=TL&videos=vdgB163TTTw

Phuccwikipedia 

Omnibus

Quote from: exnihiloest on June 14, 2010, 03:43:05 AM
What a joke! It is your own dishonesty that you project.
Wikipedia can't educate ignorant people who want to remain in their ignorance. It is just a start point for intelligent people able to go beyond.

Kinetic energy being 1/2*m*v² and v being frame dependant, it is obvious that kinetic energy is frame dependant.
But according to intuitive omnibus knowledge, Wikipedia is wrong and energy is independant of the frame of reference, therefore even when v=0, there is a kinetic energy!...    ::) ::) ::)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy

Inadequate quoting is dishonesty. It is dishonest to give quotes about frame dependence with the intent to debunk someone's claims when that someone explicitly talks only about events occurring in one only frame.

Rosphere

Quote from: exnihiloest on June 11, 2010, 08:02:42 AM
As proof of OU, it is stated that:
- when you push a ball with a certain work and a force F, it acquires a velocity v, and a kinetic energy 1/2*m*v²
- now the ball is rolling, and you repeat the first operation: you push again the ball with same work and same force F, it acquires a velocity 2*v, and a kinetic energy 1/2*m*2²*v²
It is concluded that:
we have only doubled the work and obtained four times the kinetic energy!

This is total nonsense. Speed is relative to a reference frame, and so is the kinetic energy.
Energy is frame dependant.

Quote from: Omnibus on June 11, 2010, 08:42:43 AM
I don't know what that fellow is claiming neither do I have the time right now to get into the details but one thing is clear--when one says a body of mass m has velocity v that in no way implies the body can be observed from a different frame with the intention to prove that its velocity isn't v. That's such a dishonest twisting of someone's claim that I have no words for it. When someone says a body has velocity v he means it. That is, he is at rest with the laboratory frame and is observing the body moving at velocity v. Period. Further, when he says the body has a velocity of 2v he also means it and that velocity is also seen from the laboratory frame.

From the top:

You stand in your "laboratory frame" reference frame and kick a ball with impulse force F to make it roll with forward velocity v (and rotation w) towards your lab partner standing in your same "laboratory frame."

Your lab partner in your same reference frame intends to provide the second kick to make the 2v (2*v) velocity; to make the ball go twice as fast as it is rolling now.

The impact force of the foot on the ball depends upon the velocity the foot relative to the ball; if you kick it fast it goes fast, tap it slow it goes slow.

Without any math or physics "lies" about such things, we can easily infer through our childhood playground experience that the lab partner will need to kick way faster than you did to double the ball speed.  If his body mass is about the same as yours and he kicks with the same foot speed that you did, we can all easily imagine that that ball will go no faster than v as his foot barely makes contact with the ball.  (It's rolling right by him.)

He will need to kick twice as fast as you, (with the equivalent leg mass.)  Unless he is riding on a scooter, (a different reference frame,) traveling along side the ball with the same velocity v.  Then, in this scooter frame he can kick the rolling ball with your same effort.

So, either you lab partner provides a harder kick from the lab frame, (more energy than you from the lab frame,) or the same effort kick from the scooter frame, (but extra lab frame energy is required to move the scooter.)

Now I am out of time.  Off to work now.