Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

If you have problems with the extraction,
just install WinRAR.de packer and rightclick onto
stevennew_split.zip
and click
extract to here
and it will extract the AVI file.

Yes, too bad it is only a 320x240 resolution and pretty darkly taped,
so one can not see much detail.

But it is really an amazing technology.
I really want such a unit....
Maybe it is really based on Barkhausen jumps oscillation excitation...
who knows...

Maybe Lindsay can ask Steven, what kind of core he is using
and if it is using some Barkhausen excitation effect.
but then it would probably need the right iron inside the
cores...at least the ones in the bigger 1 KWatts unit..in the center,
where you can see these 2 toroidal cores...
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Liberty

I would think that a magnatite core would work very well.  It does not conduct, therefore no eddy currents and it makes a wonderful magnetic core. 

Hartiberlin,

Do you know of a good (low cost) magnetic field or hall effect meter?  One would need this to get you in the ball park to make a device like this work.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

rensseak

Quote from: Kosh on April 14, 2006, 02:34:32 PM
In the video, at 6:20s, why Steven turns upside down the small device after disconnect the lamp?

it will stop working when he turn it upside down so he can use it like a switch to turn off/on.

rensseak

Quote from: hartiberlin on April 14, 2006, 12:54:21 PM

But it is really an amazing technology.
I really want such a unit....
Maybe it is really based on Barkhausen jumps oscillation excitation...
who knows...

Maybe Lindsay can ask Steven, what kind of core he is using
and if it is using some Barkhausen excitation effect.
but then it would probably need the right iron inside the
cores...at least the ones in the bigger 1 KWatts unit..in the center,
where you can see these 2 toroidal cores...

he said already that no iron is involved. so it has nothing to do with the Barkhausen effect.

Liberty

Hi Tao,

I read your description of how you think the device operates.  I somewhat agree.

I will give a short version of how I understand the device as well.

I saw a Marks device in one of the movies that was not taped up (concealed), but showed windings on the lower ring and magnets placed on each side of the upper ring.  The magnets did not touch the upper ring but were placed close to it.  I think that the upper ring created a magnetic field at the point of the coil, that is equal to the earth's magnetic field (~.5 gauss).  I think that the locally created magnetic field 'beats together' with the earth's magnetic field at the point of the windings.  (The earth's magnetic field is delayed due to the extra distance traveled in comparison to the local magnet field).  This creates points in time, (where the coil is wound), where the magnetic field is "cancelled" and then reappears.  This is due to the "hetrodyne" effect of the magnetic fields beating together; similar to an AM radio IF section.  The 5khz frequency is created from the pulsing of the magnetic field in the lower ring where the copper windings are at due to the beating together or hetrodyning effect of the earth's magnetic field and the local magnetic field.

We know that in order to induce a voltage in a coil, you must have an increasing magnetic field and/or a collapsing magnetic field.  This must occur in the Steven Marks device in order to convert a magnetic field into electrical power. 

The reason power is not generated in a standard coil (the coil being enveloped in the earth's magnetic field), is because the magnetic field of the earth is constant, or at such a high frequency (perhaps ultra violet range) that it is the same as constant, and does not induce a voltage in the coil.  However when a magnetic field is combined with the earth in exactly the proper amount, it may beat together with the earth's magnetic field (effectively lowering the frequency, like an IF section in an AM radio) producing a device similar to Steven Marks' device.  The heating problem that Steven Marks had must have been eddy currents in the solid metal that he used for the ring.  If it was lamenated or used Magnetite, I think it would work very nicely without the heat up.

Just my take on the device, and how I think it operates, for what it's worth.

Liberty
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor