Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Morality Issue Poll

Started by masster, July 15, 2010, 09:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you do if one day you create a solid-state, overunity, easy to replicate device capable of supplying free energy for your home and your car ?

I would advertise it and sell it to the highest bidder
I would file a petition for a patent
I would take the secret to my grave, fed up with people's low moral
I would give it free to mankind by posting all details on internet
I would keep it secret for not being killed
I would upscale and weaponize it

masster

Please fill in this questionnaire and while selecting your answer think about your favorite legendary free energy inventor and/or scientist and ask yourself in which category he belongs. Maybe we will learn something from this poll and figure out why are we still NOT using "free energy"...

XS-NRG

Come on people!

I think it's a good poll and i like to see some results  :)
Please vote.

masster

Thank you for your support.
One of the reasons I made this poll is that it would be interesting to see what is the moral fabric of our inventors to be.

But on the other hand, I would like to know your opinion about these other related issues:
- why not even one inventor from the past didn't share his FE device full plans with humankind ?
- why not even one alive inventor isn't willing to share it either ?

Because we are talking about an invention that would change our lives for ever and hopefully for the good...

b0rg13

it probably just comes down to greed in the end, seems like $$$$ wins.

for eg there is a new thread in here about a mag wheel and this guy is asking the viewers to help him and tell him why it wont work and show him how it might, and in all his drawings he has plastered a BIG FAT copy write, and this is an open forum ?

... well F*** him.

peace.

ps i have not voted yet, but i would think id plaster a working something all over the net just to f*** off the TBTB and let every one finally be free of the bullshit, its that simple for me.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

masster

I know exactly how you feel.
But let's not waste our energy on a single anonymous guy.
Let's ask ourselves about past legends: and I will start with Nikola Tesla.
Without minimizing his merits on several fields of electromagnetism, I will always ask myself why he didn't make public his blueprints for a practical FE device. If all those stories about that magic box with rods and lamps are true, where is the patent ? Where are those who witnessed his demonstration and carefully examined his device ? And let me assure you that I would like to be all true, but when no information was left as legacy to humankind, I personally have to see his moral fitting in 2 or 3 sections of my poll...