Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Morality Issue Poll

Started by masster, July 15, 2010, 09:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you do if one day you create a solid-state, overunity, easy to replicate device capable of supplying free energy for your home and your car ?

I would advertise it and sell it to the highest bidder
I would file a petition for a patent
I would take the secret to my grave, fed up with people's low moral
I would give it free to mankind by posting all details on internet
I would keep it secret for not being killed
I would upscale and weaponize it

kmarinas86

None of the above.

I would advertise, post all details on the internet, upscale it, lease it to humankind, donate 90% of revenues to charitable organizations that need this technology for infrastructure purposes, and use 5%-to-9% of revenues to develop and maintain a transportation network control system to serve such organizations and companies having similar goals.

masster

Quote from: JasonD on August 28, 2010, 12:03:28 AM
The only issue I have with that, is it getting into the hands of someone with bad intentions, or with poor understanding of what they are creating.
This is true for any past, present or future invention. You could use a nail clipper for hijacking a plane and "sliding" it into WTC like a hot knife through butter ::)

Quote from: JasonD on August 28, 2010, 12:03:28 AMI would firstly keep my mouth shut. With the device in possession, I would exploit every legal method of "cashing-in", without risking loss of the device.
You see... I have to stop your theory right here, because you don't own on a private island (or maybe you do :) ). Even your nosy neighbors will turn you in. Not to mention you're trying to hide from the "benevolent" state that will use any legal and illegal methods to ransom your house, steal your device, mock you, gag you or even kill you. Sorry to be the messenger of bad news, but we have to see the big picture which is "FREE ENERGY WILL CREATE A NEW SOCIETY" and this is major, we are not talking about inventing hot water, this is HUGE. The reason I put this pole on forum is that we have to understand that NOBODY did or will earn a penny trying to sell such device (invention). It is like selling freedom...
Please, wake up.

masster

I have watched recently (again) the video lecture that Donald Smith gave in 1996 at a Tesla Symposium and let me tell you a little story about it:

From my understanding, he succeeded the best in replicating what Tesla meant by high-voltage, high-frequency machines (although Smith never admitted he knew about Tesla works - hmm...). 14 years went by from that lecture and a few of his statements made with that occasion are still ringing in my head:

- "the car industry is dead and they don't even know it"
- "in one year there will be only electric cars"
- "I don't deal for peanuts, I only talk with presidents, emperors, sheiks, etc"
- "the entry ticket is from $500 million up to 1,000 times more"
- "the suitcase I have there is not for sale and if you think getting closer to it, you might not be able to leave this room"

At one time, a young man asked: "do you think Tesla would think more about money ?" and Smith answered "I do this to have enough capital and to be sure that nobody will suppress MY invention" but then the young man asked "but why don't you share IN FULL your knowledge on the Internet ? this way 'they' won't be able to shut down anything" and again Smith answered "go look on the Internet, the plans are already there and consider this presentation as a gift to you", and I could continue with more bitter-aggressive remarks from Smith...

So what have I learned from this story, which sadly is true ?

When greed for money and power are greater than inventor's moral, he is doomed to bite the dust and live the consequences of not sharing his knowledge with mankind. I must stress it, disclosure IN FULL, because wherever you search, you find only scarce half truth made in the name of a secrecy that will bankrupt the owner again and again.

I hope to live the day (I'm only 46) when some brilliant guy will have an ego to match the greatness of a solid state free energy device invention, because otherwise we will be forever slaves for an army of Rothschilds and other good ol' boys with an oil well in the backyard...

It is not all about how many turns has that coil or how many Farads that capacitor... it is about the moral fabric you got. You may be a mighty eagle or you may become a poor old man born in Texas whose hands are trembling from Parkinson, that hardly finds his words and who gave a lecture back in '96 at a Tesla Symposium and never worked for peanuts...

It's up to you.

raburgeson

Tesla of course. He didn't die rich. He could have. Morgan and GE owed him so much per Horse power. He didn't deserve to be called nuts. They convinced him he would destroy the country if he collected. A lie because he would have only destroyed Morgan and GE if he collected. Well he didn't want his inventions used for war. I liked him.