Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Morality Issue Poll

Started by masster, July 15, 2010, 09:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you do if one day you create a solid-state, overunity, easy to replicate device capable of supplying free energy for your home and your car ?

I would advertise it and sell it to the highest bidder
I would file a petition for a patent
I would take the secret to my grave, fed up with people's low moral
I would give it free to mankind by posting all details on internet
I would keep it secret for not being killed
I would upscale and weaponize it

XS-NRG

Quote from: Nihilanth on July 28, 2010, 09:58:33 PM
Why did you switch the times & order of our posts?
If you want to leave because people keep asking reasonable questions, then I honestly doubt you have anything of value to share.

When people like you start to talk BS it's time to leave.
You are not reading, you are twisting peoples words, and you talk about things you do not know anything about.

Yesterday i had some time to order my post because i was waiting for the glue....
And i do not have anything of value to share.

Nihilanth

If you want to just ignore my perfectly valid statements & ignore my questions, that's perfectly fine by me. But I am not twisting your words, and if you think that I am, it might be because you're not good at expressing what it is you mean. "Yesterday i had some time to order my post because i was waiting for the glue...." What the fuck does that even mean?
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

dllabarre

Quote from: bolt on July 22, 2010, 01:07:50 PM
you missed option 7

Make lots of vids put them on youtube etc and taunt everyone with it and laugh and say "look what i got" but then never disclose how it actually works!

LOL
I've thought of doing this also.... ;D
But it's too mean.

dllabarre

Quote from: Nihilanth on July 26, 2010, 08:23:01 PM
But I enjoy not being homeless.An unlimited power supply has an unlimited potential for doing work. Free energy doesn't directly give water, but technically could power a dehumidifier & extract water from the air. It would also provide heating, cooling, light & obviously power to computer automated machinery. Everyone could potentially be self-sufficient. The only thing left would be taxes. And at that point money itself would seem redundant without needing jobs or public utilities, except for stupid luxurious junk like ipods.

Also you could light and heat green houses and grow your own food.
That's one of my goals along with powering an electric car.

JasonD

Well, the answer I would select, is not in the selection, and is a little more complex...

However, given the limitations of the selections, I had to say...

"I would give it free to mankind by posting all details on Internet"

The only issue I have with that, is it getting into the hands of someone with bad intentions, or with poor understanding of what they are creating. Can you imagine everyone having access to nuclear power plants details or dumb people trying to build 100,000,000Mv Tesla transformers!

So, if I had to write an answer myself, this is what I would have selected...

I would firstly keep my mouth shut. With the device in possession, I would exploit every legal method of "cashing-in", without risking loss of the device. This would include doing a grid-tie system, at any loan-cost to myself, hiding my creation under the false image of alternate energy creation available today. EG, I would have dummy solar-cells installed, rip down any southern trees, throw-up a dummy wind-mill, fake geothermal and solar home heating, throw parties displaying all my expensive technology that cost me little to purchase... because it is fake.

All the while, actually feeding my surplus power directly into the grid, waiting for that first check.

Once that first check came in, I use that money to propagate in other remote locations, using a larger scale setup, across multiple grids. (So as not to deplete only one electric company of hard earned dirty power generation.)

Once I had enough money to go global, I would call a national meeting. The meeting would outline my desires and I would work with law-makers to ensure that any required protections were in place for the situations below, and any national security issues were addressed.

Eventually employ all energy providers and the people working for them, one at a time. Making my new employee's jobs being the uninstallation of dirty-generators, and instillation of the clean generators, as well as training them to manufacture and maintain the devices. (Power lines would still be required, and require upkeep, as it is not logical to remove them and install dangerous devices left to public personal control.)

There would be only a minimal upkeep fee, where demand was "greater than majority average", since power is a necessity, for growth and acceptable suppression. (Eg, Think of it like minimum wage. Every person would be entitled to a "free" volume of electricity, which is enough to cover all necessities for living, and some luxury power too.)

Since it will be in abundance, or rather, of lesser creation demands, it would be more like sanitary water, or foods. Untaxed, but still regulated for safety and to reduce abuse.

It is unrealistic to think that everyone would want to spend money on one of these devices, and a power regulators, and classes to learn how to operate and repair them, and no-one would be giving them away free. However, at this point, with the kinks worked out, and the device simplified to its safest maintainable smaller parts, it would become public domain. (Thus, it would also not be a threat to the installments, as power would be cheaper than the sum of the parts you would need to create them. However, for those needing off-grid location power, or special needs power, it would be available to them.)