Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on July 19, 2010, 10:10:17 AM
Jesus - can I impose on you to do a list of component parts?  If you've got the time.  It would help me enormously.  It should be easily transferable from the same paper. And guys - any reference to schematics and/or circuit diagrams or, for that matter any text - feel free to post it across.  Just always reference the paper's source. 
Thanks again Jesus.

It is not my circuit I found it on page 9 and 10 of:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

But I can make a list of components if you post a higher resolution copy.

Jesus

Pirate88179

Rosemary:

Good to see this work continuing over here.  I wish you the best.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

conradelektro

I am talking about the circuit found on page 9 and 10 of
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS, which was identified as the circuit in question by nievesoliveras and Rosemary Ainslie in Replies 9 and 10 of this thread:

- As illustrated in the attached drawing, it is obvious that the NE555N part of the circuit provides a square wave signal to the gate potentiometer R1 of the IRFPG50.

- The only interesting part of the circuit is the one shown in the attached drawing, where the alleged overunity effect should manifest itself over the 10 Ohm LOAD RESISTOR R3.

- The square wave signal can be produced in much better ways than via the NE555N which is prone to temperature fluctuations because there is no frequency and duty cycle stabilisation by help of a quartz.

- A better way of providing the square wave signal would be a good signal generator or a microprocessor based circuit where the clock of the microprocessor is quartz stabilised.

Much speculation and a lot of useless work could be avoided if Rosemary Ainslie (or some other person in the know) would provide an exact specification of the required square wave signal as indicated in the drawing (time T or frequency and duty cycle D).

Once the required square wave signal on the gate of the IRFPG50 is known (without ambiguity), serious replication is possible.

Greetings, Conrad

Rosemary Ainslie

Hello Conrad.  You are absolutely right - provided only that the object here is to get a 'stabilised' waveform.  In point of fact, the efficacy of this circuit relies on what industry are most closely aware of as a parastic Hartley Effect but which only partially describes this.

What will become evident is that, with fine tuning, you will enable a resonance which is apparently chaotic but which carries within it, a signature harmonic.  When this occurs there is as much or more energy being returned to the battery than was first delivered.  Our early view of this was to describe it as a 'ghost wave' - but our subsequent work on this with Open source replicators - and the term was supplemented.  But this is the desired optimum resonating frequency.  I cannot tell you where or at what duty cycle you need to set this because it's a subtle moment when the inductive components in the cicuit reach a self-resonating fequency.  That moment is NOT frequency dependant.  But it is something that is subtly established within the system itself.  And one cannot safely 'predict' that moment because it varies with each minor variation in the components used.  While this 'ghost wave' may be achieved with a signal generator - my own experience is that the 555 switching system is preferred.  If you need to view this you will again have to refer to FuzzyTomCat's videos.  And I am never sure if he is making his data available or not.  What we will do in our tests is to show this on video.  But our own tests are still some weeks away from final set up.  It is never a 'quick fix' through campus as there are certain procedures and test set ups that are critically required to conform to their exacting test standards.

But you're right.  The effect is over the resistor.  Because of the frequencies involved it is nigh impossible to determine the instantaneous resistance - which is why we confined our tests to a measure of the heat dissipated.  Provided you reach this 'self-resonance' or this oscillation - then you will see that the amount of energy delivered by the battery is virtually zero while the load dissipates wattage - way in excess of that energy delivered.

I would recommend that you look at the 'introduction' to that paper - as this will explain the proposed 'source' of that energy.  But I know you guys are not that into the thesis and simply want to get a 'hands on' experience of the apparatus itself. 

Very grateful for this careful analysis Conrad.  You are right in every particular except that we are looking for that 'chaotic' number as a prelude to the ghost wave or 'shadow cycle' or call it what you will.  When you see it you'll understand. 

Btw.  The last thing that any usual application requires is that parasitic Hartley Effect.  Reference to this is usually confined to how to get rid of it.  And it's easily 'got rid of'.  One simply needs to apply some pressure to the wire.   I am of the opinion that this is one of those many reasons that the advantage here has not been fully explored.

Regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising