Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: nievesoliveras on July 19, 2010, 10:22:00 AM
It is not my circuit I found it on page 9 and 10 of:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

But I can make a list of components if you post a higher resolution copy.

Jesus

Jesus,  I missed this.  Many thanks for this offer.  I'll message you and see how to send the file across.

THANK YOU - very much.  :D

nievesoliveras

This component parts list was shared by @fuzzytomcat on a public experimentation he made of the @ainslie circuit at Crudd website.

Jesus

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

vonwolf

Wow I didn't know you were banned from the Energetic Forum, I was wondering why the posts seem to end on 7-06? I didn't see any problems going on with the thread so I guess it must of been a behind the scene kind of thing? There's lots of strange things going on over there and I have a hard time keeping up, I hope you get things strained out.
   I saw your Coil and it kind of looks like a element in a water heater so I know where you are going with it. If you can heat water thats the beginning of everything, steam can do it all at least thats what I've been thinking from the first I saw you collaboration. The more efficiently you boil water the better, to achieve over unity and still get the job done is what we all need.
   The infrastructure is already there in much of the world and where its lacking it will be much simpler setting it up if a cheap means of electrical generation is discovered. Its only part of the energy solution but its a start and I hope you and people like you can keep this moving in the right direction.
  good luck Pete

PS for some reason (no good reason I can think of)I use a different name at EF but I have been following both thread for quite some time

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: vonwolf on July 19, 2010, 09:54:42 PM
  Wow I didn't know you were banned from the Energetic Forum, I was wondering why the posts seem to end on 7-06? I didn't see any problems going on with the thread so I guess it must of been a behind the scene kind of thing? There's lots of strange things going on over there and I have a hard time keeping up, I hope you get things strained out.

Hello Pete.  Yes indeed.  Ostensibly I was banned for saying the following.  "Guys.  Anyone who claims to understand everything about Leedskalnin must first be able to duplicate his miracle engineering feats' - words to that effect.  I think that was it as the post was deleted.  LOL.  I think it will go down in history as the flimsiest excluse ever used for banning a member. 

Quote from: vonwolf on July 19, 2010, 09:54:42 PMI saw your Coil and it kind of looks like a element in a water heater so I know where you are going with it. If you can heat water thats the beginning of everything, steam can do it all at least thats what I've been thinking from the first I saw you collaboration. The more efficiently you boil water the better, to achieve over unity and still get the job done is what we all need.

The use of that 'standard type' element is only motivated in the hopes that it may be able to achieve that same effect under resonance.  But while the design is 'standard' there is nothing standard in the resistive wire.  Those of you who get to replicate and want to take this further will need to PM me to get details here.

Quote from: vonwolf on July 19, 2010, 09:54:42 PMThe infrastructure is already there in much of the world and where its lacking it will be much simpler setting it up if a cheap means of electrical generation is discovered. Its only part of the energy solution but its a start and I hope you and people like you can keep this moving in the right direction.
  good luck Pete

Indeed.  Many thanks Pete.  All good wishes much appreciated.

Quote from: vonwolf on July 19, 2010, 09:54:42 PMPS for some reason (no good reason I can think of)I use a different name at EF but I have been following both thread for quite some time

I was wondering about this.  Something 'familiar' in your turn of phrase?  or signature?  LOL.  I hope so anyway.

Kindest as ever,
Rosie
http://www.scribd.com/aetherevarising