Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Just imagining that someone proved something is just that, imagination. No science there.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 12, 2010, 01:06:39 PM
Hi shruggedatlas.  Yes.  I do think they work on principles that have NOTHING to do with a flow of electrons.  But I am absolutely not that anxious to convert anyone at all to my thinking.  I've simply explained why I think what I do.  No-one's under any pressure or obligation to 'buy in'.  And you're right.  I reference it everywhere.  No single branch of physics is better developed or advanced than that related to quantum electromagnetics.  And - to date - there is no substitute for the electron as the 'carrier' of this energy.  It's just a badly flawed concept that is nonetheless - very effective as a concept.  It works - and it's used.  It's just wrong - is all. 

You must remember that dark energy and dark matter are now entirely proven - yet there are renowned academics who absolutely reject that proof.  Michio Kaku is on record.  He says words to the effect "All the text books that have ever been written.  They're all wrong."  It's just that the 'change over' to new concepts is having a harder time of it than ever before precisely because so many really clever people have bought into ideas that will be entirely outdated within the very near future. 

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Just because something else in science may or may not be correct does not mean that something as well known as electric current is misrepresented.

You say that your view is just your way of thinking, but anyone can say that.  I could say that electric current is black magic from Jesus.  So just saying it without evidence is not helpful.  And just saying you have not observed anything that would prove to you that electrical current is the flow of electrons means nothing.

What would mean something is if you were to put forth evidence that would contradict current theory, but as you say, you are not anxious to do that, but then, why even say anything.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on August 12, 2010, 02:14:16 PM
Just imagining that someone proved something is just that, imagination. No science there.
this is again a strawman fallacy being used by you...

so was that a yes or a no on the first question?
and was that a yes or a no on the second question?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Omnibus

@shruggedatlas.

If you go back in the thread you'll see that Rosemary gave certain explanations but, like I said, they fly in the face of well established and easily demonstrable facts. One, indeed, may have his or her own beliefs but broadcasting them as the rejection of well understood facts isn't acceptable.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 12, 2010, 02:14:34 PM
Just because something else in science may or may not be correct does not mean that something as well known as electric current is misrepresented.
Hello again shruggedatlas.  That is hardly an argument.  How many hundreds - if not thousands of years was it well known that the stars in the night sky orbited our planet together with our sun.  Science has an unfortunate history of being shown to be wrong - both in general and in particular.  It's the nature of the beast. 

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 12, 2010, 02:14:34 PMYou say that your view is just your way of thinking, but anyone can say that.  I could say that electric current is black magic from Jesus.  So just saying it without evidence is not helpful.  And just saying you have not observed anything that would prove to you that electrical current is the flow of electrons means nothing.
I have explained my argument - repeatedly through these many posts shruggedatlas.  I can defintely say that electrons do not constitute the 'carrier' of electric energy as I have the thesis and the experimental evidence in support of that thesis.  If electrons constituted the material of current then we would never have achieved OU results.  The concept of electron current flow requires total conformity to equivalence principles. 

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 12, 2010, 02:14:34 PMWhat would mean something is if you were to put forth evidence that would contradict current theory, but as you say, you are not anxious to do that, but then, why even say anything.
On the contrary.  I most certainly do have the required evidence.  Lots of it.  Very comprehensively documented.

Regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS