Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

@ GLEN

For some reason my PM's dont work on this site anymore, so i cannot reply to you that way, and i was unable to locate the thread you found me on, but since i KNOW you're reading this one, i'll respond to you here......

I really dont care about your "legal" battles, i have no intention of assisting you when it concerns a device freely discussed on an OPEN SOURCE FORUM.
I have absolutely no sympathy for you and your partners in this situation.
Yes, from all outside appearance, it seems to be great work you have done to advance this technology. And perhaps, in some esoteric fashion, you should be given "credit" for lending a helping hand. But i dont think that makes this tech. "yours".

And in either case, there should be no claims to proprietorship on anything that is posed here by its respective inventor.
The act of posting such information on this OPEN SOURCE FORUM comes with the explicit and implicit knowledge that the technology is to be deemed OPEN SOURCE. Period.

I will have nothing to do with what you are trying to accomplish.
  If it is my advice you seek, i would suggest that you post the information you have HERE, in its appropriate location.
and continue your efforts to further this technology.
What you ultimately decide to do is entirely up to you.

But i dont appreciate you attempting to persuade myself or other members of this forum to conspire against one another.
We are here to unify and share our knowledge. not keep secrets and divide us apart.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: sm0ky2 on August 20, 2010, 09:56:46 PM
@ GLEN

For some reason my PM's dont work on this site anymore, so i cannot reply to you that way, and i was unable to locate the thread you found me on, but since i KNOW you're reading this one, i'll respond to you here......

I really dont care about your "legal" battles, i have no intention of assisting you when it concerns a device freely discussed on an OPEN SOURCE FORUM.
I have absolutely no sympathy for you and your partners in this situation.
Yes, from all outside appearance, it seems to be great work you have done to advance this technology. And perhaps, in some esoteric fashion, you should be given "credit" for lending a helping hand. But i dont think that makes this tech. "yours".

And in either case, there should be no claims to proprietorship on anything that is posed here by its respective inventor.
The act of posting such information on this OPEN SOURCE FORUM comes with the explicit and implicit knowledge that the technology is to be deemed OPEN SOURCE. Period.

I will have nothing to do with what you are trying to accomplish.
  If it is my advice you seek, i would suggest that you post the information you have HERE, in its appropriate location.
and continue your efforts to further this technology.
What you ultimately decide to do is entirely up to you.

But i dont appreciate you attempting to persuade myself or other members of this forum to conspire against one another.
We are here to unify and share our knowledge. not keep secrets and divide us apart.

;D  Sm0ky.  Truly a STAR.  I'm always ridiculously emotional - but this post has actually left me feeling choked.  I keep hoping for this kind of response and HERE IT IS.  Open source is PRECISELY that - it's open and open to INSPECTION.  There is nothing that can ever be achieved by nefarious, cloak and dagger murmurings and whisperings.  Truth needs to stand up to the light of day.  And it's not promoted in shameful little dark corners.

I have no idea what it is that Glen has advised you all.  Nor do I want to know.  It'll involve me in more counterclaims and such is tedious - in the extreme.  But I know enough about the caliber of the members here to also know that they ALL want progress in clean green.  And KEEP IT OPEN.  Otherwise it stinks of conspiracy. 

Thank God for OU.com and Stefan.  I'm entirely satisfied that without this thread this technology would, today, be forgotten on the internet.  Then sadly - it's progress will never be seen here on these forums.  And the truth is that it's these forums that are the real catalyst to some profoundly changing paradigms.  And the attendant benefits need to be jealously guarded.  We're not there yet.  But it's around the corner.

And just as an update.  We've FINALLY located the appropriate IGBT and the appropriate MOSFETS.  Two switches intended for design.  The IGBT due for delivery early next week.  Hopefully that will put paid to any further delays. 

THANK YOU AGAIN SMOKY.  Thank you for being a true blue open source member.  And thank you for being brave enough to post as you have.  I'm well aware of the courage required.

;D :-* 

Kindest regards,
Rosie

ashtweth_nihilisti

Glen has done nothing wrong and his data has been available  for the public on the uni site ever since day 1. What a thread this is. I have been a neutral observer in the situation, the beef between people was escalated and not provoked by Glen. Those who dont focus on the technology will be kicked on the Ef.com, simple as that. Unless you were there and saw it all there is no way for you to judge.

If Stefan does not do it here, then good luck reading useless posts. Harvey, Aaron and Glen have done more to get the technology this  far  then any one. So far i dont see any practicality of not working independent with an open source circuit with this scenario. Glen is merely trying to warn what happened to him that's all. It back to the technology for us, no more needed to be said.

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

Pirate88179

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 21, 2010, 03:56:57 AM
Glen has done nothing wrong and his data has been available  for the public on the uni site ever since day 1. What a thread this is. I have been a neutral observer in the situation, the beef between people was escalated and not provoked by Glen. Those who dont focus on the technology will be kicked on the Ef.com, simple as that. Unless you were there and saw it all there is no way for you to judge.

If Stefan does not do it here, then good luck reading useless posts. Harvey, Aaron and Glen have done more to get the technology this  far  then any one. So far i dont see any practicality of not working independent with an open source circuit with this scenario. Glen is merely trying to warn what happened to him that's all. It back to the technology for us, no more needed to be said.

Ash

Then why all of the pm's to everyone?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ashtweth_nihilisti

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 21, 2010, 04:43:51 AM
Then why all of the pm's to everyone?

Bill

Hi Bill there was a reason why the energetic forum had to make a Mosfet heating circuit, there is a reason why Rose got banned. Catch my drift? There is a reason why Glen is warning people that's all it is. Dont hold it against him he was provoked. So was Aaron.

If the direction is focused on what went down THERE and not the technology (as are these posts)  it takes Glen's focus and hard work away (who by the way with out that you would not be reading about this technology, same as Harvey and Aaron's work) and it changes the direction the biggest interference of all.

Whit  this interference, i have watched glen and Harvey be  distracted, and with out this the technology would be further ahead , so this is why i am taking the time to tell you my friends to say the Energetic forum , Glen , Aaron and Harvey have done nothing wrong, i am afraid, i will testify to this as i was there in all of it.

Any one focusing on attacking Glen, Aaron or Harvey and not addressing the  technology is pure interference, its as simple as that, and ill be watching. Forget the feuds and focus on the technology guys, do not accuse Glen or the energetic forum, they have the only progress with this technology and it all open to the public. No other posts on the subject  are needed, i will say no more on the matter and hope you guys get on with the job.

Ashtweth

?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm