Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbeard

Hi Rosemary,

I have been working with and on open source software for a little more than a decade, and have been involved in internet organized globally distributed development projects for longer than that.  We essentially have a formula or protocol for this type of thing, involving some basic digital infrastructure.

A "parts list" if you will:

*A email mailing list, such as provided by the GNU Mailman Suite.
*A realtime, logged multiparty chat... we generally use an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel, such as those provided by freenode.net.
*A method of document control, also known as a versioning system, which allows those with the proper credentials to make proposed edits, which are then approved or disapproved by a moderator.  Old revisions are archived and datestamped.  CVS, SVN, and GIT are popular applications for this purpose.
*A wiki style website module, embedded in a static website.  I tend to prefer the OddMuse wiki.  This is for publication to the general public, and should link to the resources described above.
*A message board like this one can be useful, but we have found it less than optimal for such purposes, due to network overhead as opposed to the methods described above.  If one is to enable the participation of those on slow or saturated network connections, keeping the byte count down is very handy.

This formula has proven effective time and time again across countless projects, and is the model I most recently used for the open development of my solar powered computer network products.  It is based on the model the internet itself  and the protocols thereto were and continue to be developed under.  You can see the aforementioned example at http://gnuveau.net/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi

Get some sleep, new friend.  I can easily set most of this up for you, if you like, on resources I already am in control of.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on September 01, 2010, 01:45:01 PM
Hi Hope,  many thanks for the kind thoughts. 

Guys ...and girls?

I've actually done an 'allnighter' - last night - followed by an 'all dayer' today and if I don't try and get some sleep I think I'll be buzzing into a total decline. 

But just a quick little 'dream' I need to articulate.  I have a thesis or a 'partial theory' that needs endless refinements.  I've been working all day on it with my friend.  I see SO much scope for the improvements from all you experts out there.  Maybe like that open source software system that my son tells me about.  Apparently it's there for refinement and improvements.  I want to get this thesis out there on the same basis - and allow those that can - to just keep adding.  Just in the little we've finished today shows me how many questions are 'left behind'.  And where the potentials need to be better exploited.  I LOVE the idea.  But I need to get it to a kind of forum that all can do the required - as required.  Maybe Wilby or Steve can advise?  In any event.  The idea is sort of crystalising.  In the meantime - hopefully by the weekend - I'll be able to start introducing some early concepts related to this on YouTube.  I see how much more articulate are designs than words.  It's really exciting stuff.

Kindest and best to all participants here.  I regard myself as both fortunate and privileged to be among so many friends.

Rosemary

EDITED

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys I just need to make reference to these batteries - kindly donated and MUCH APPRECIATED.  I couldn't upload the previous as the photos were blurred.  Hopefully this is clearer.

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi again.  I still can't seem to get two pictures onto the one post. Sorry about that.  Here's the second.

LOL  I've found out what's need - and that by accident.  But since I'd like to give this max exposure I'll just leave both pictures. 

MANY THANKS INDEED FOR THESE BATTERIES.  MUCH APPRECIATED.

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys I'm also waiting for some shots from our 3D animations.  When I get them I'll start posting.  These will be early shots - just to show the sequential logic in the thesis. 

Regards,
Rosemary
http://www.scribd.com/doc/35909676/REVISION-OF-DARK-MATTER-MFM

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: twinbeard on September 01, 2010, 02:22:02 PM
Hi Rosemary,

I have been working with and on open source software for a little more than a decade, and have been involved in internet organized globally distributed development projects for longer than that.  We essentially have a formula or protocol for this type of thing, involving some basic digital infrastructure.

A "parts list" if you will:

*A email mailing list, such as provided by the GNU Mailman Suite.
*A realtime, logged multiparty chat... we generally use an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel, such as those provided by freenode.net.
*A method of document control, also known as a versioning system, which allows those with the proper credentials to make proposed edits, which are then approved or disapproved by a moderator.  Old revisions are archived and datestamped.  CVS, SVN, and GIT are popular applications for this purpose.
*A wiki style website module, embedded in a static website.  I tend to prefer the OddMuse wiki.  This is for publication to the general public, and should link to the resources described above.
*A message board like this one can be useful, but we have found it less than optimal for such purposes, due to network overhead as opposed to the methods described above.  If one is to enable the participation of those on slow or saturated network connections, keeping the byte count down is very handy.

This formula has proven effective time and time again across countless projects, and is the model I most recently used for the open development of my solar powered computer network products.  It is based on the model the internet itself  and the protocols thereto were and continue to be developed under.  You can see the aforementioned example at http://gnuveau.net/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi

Get some sleep, new friend.  I can easily set most of this up for you, if you like, on resources I already am in control of.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Golly Twinbeard.  Seems there's not much you can't do here.  I need to give all this more thought.  But I really like the option and would be very glad to explore its implications more closely.  Perhaps an early documentary type movie with a supporting explanatory text - and then - onwards and upwards. 

I do have the thesis written but have learned - to my cost - that it's as clear as mud.  I need to make it simple.  It IS simple.  It's just difficult to put concept into words.  But, as I've seen now, a picture really is worth a thousand words.

But the thesis needs refinement.  If one can get the actual mapping of fields on a bipolar sphere then one would have some kind of an early start of those algorithms.  At this stage the fields are speculated - or evaluated from empirical evidence.  Not ideal - if we're to break new ground.  But I'm reasonably certain all this is doable.  Certainly it will need much more talent than I can bring to the table. 

But I can certainly justify the composite state of particles - in terms of their interaction with a 'field'.  In other words, there appears to be a consistency with what is known when I simply 'grow' the stable particles from those dipoles.  And while we don't yet know the constituent of the particles themselves - if it conforms then there's a least some supporting logic. 

Delighted to have you on board Twinbeard.  I'll be in touch.  I just need to get these videos behind me.  And I'm delighted to learn that all this is doable.  I see it as essential to tap in those with the talent and the interest in this field.  And it's potentially SO vast.  There's no one contributor can do it justice - is my humble opinion. 

;D

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

ADDED Just as a reminder to all.  If the aether IS magnetic in its fundamentals - then this will be time very well spent.