Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Conceives Energy Breakthrough

Started by tomd000, July 30, 2010, 09:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritz

Energy Amplification LOL:

If you have a coil with 1A - and  it has 200 windings on a core - you will measure 200A as flux in the coil LOL. like on any transformer or core in the world LOL.

If you take a clamp meter and make 10 windings on the clamp you will measure 10 times the current in the wire.

Another point is how he will measure the energy in the hole with the clamp on the core ?

I don´t think he will get the OU price ;-)))

Maybe he should start with an air coil first.

IotaYodi

Hmm! sighting of a flying saucer in 1968 in Berkeley.
Those who know Berkeley and the 60's may have a problem with this.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Elvis Oswald

Fritz... the guy said that he got the 200 amps with the same voltage.

"every transformer in the world" will decrease the voltage when increasing amperage.  This machine is increasing the amperage without decreasing the voltage.

fritz

What you see in the movie is that he feeds 1Amp DC to a coil wound on a toroid coil.
He measures this 1 amp by using a clamp meter - he is measuring an magnetic DC flux equivalent to 1 amp.
Then he uses another clamp meter hooked on that toroid coil.
This measures the flux inside that coil.
The flux is 200Amps.
These 200Amps are the summed up fields of 200 turns of wire which 1Amp.
There is no part with 200Amp
There is no transformation anyway - this would only work with AC

The demonstration shows that 200 turns of wire with 1Amp make a field that is 200 times stronge. wow.

s - only a field.
This guy is talking lots of BS.