Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to get at least $300 000 for a prototype of a generator

Started by htg, August 08, 2010, 04:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Quote from: htg on December 17, 2010, 01:42:01 PM
I am not young (53). Several years ago I discovered a group of phenomena violating the law of energy conservation. Now I have some potential investors.

I will not judge, only applaud any effort on breaking new barriers.

Good luck!

Omnibus

Quote from: htg on December 17, 2010, 01:42:01 PM
I am not young (53). Several years ago I discovered a group of phenomena violating the law of energy conservation. Now I have some potential investors.
The law of energy conservation has already been shown to be violated. There's nothing new in that. What is needed now is to get that fact through the doors of Academia and not to seek investors. The only thing investors are about is return on their investment and that's not the point in the OU studies. Without the infrastructure controlled by the Academia no useful product, among other things, can be achieved. Private money can never compete with that infrastructure even if it is given idealistically, that is, without expectations for ROI.

htg

Investors seem to be interested almost only in ROI, but it looks quite good  in the case of my invention.

IotaYodi

Call me skeptic but if you even had a 4 inch cube that generated 300 amps from free air how far do you think you would get putting it on the free market in any country.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

htg

It is going to be bigger than that. But it promises ROI of at least 50%, so investors are interested.