Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthbeknown

I truly am hoping one day that somebody on one of these forums will have something that they really truly share in the spirit of "OPEN Source." All I see are people that look like they just want to get funding and so they claim they have developed something but then maybe give everyone a few tidbits on how they did it. I would like to see the parts list , pictures, videos, test results, schemetics, and whatever they do. And then let someone else on the forums try and build one and get the same results......but some people are just too dishonest and then "USE" other peoples knowledge and then go about on their merry way. Then if they even think someone else is going to make something they scream they have the intellectual rights and if you do anything with it they will sue you for royalties. LOL..Is this what Open Source means to some people?

I am not saying any of you guys who have posted on this thread are like this at all. Please don't think I am picking on you . I have just seen things the past year that just makes me sick.

So I am hoping for better times ahead...... :)

Omnibus

Good that you said this:

QuoteI am not saying any of you guys who have posted on this thread are like this at all. Please don't think I am picking on you . I have just seen things the past year that just makes me sick.

because I was just reaching for the keyboard to defend the good guys here from such attack.  The bad guys are also known as well as their silly hopes for funding before delivering. The problem is how the achievements reached in the area of OU can cross the boundary and become part of the mainstream science. That's the real conundrum. How is this repression, which is worse than political repression, to be overcome?

truthbeknown

Hey Omnibus.....I wish I had a good intelligent answer to that question..but I don't. I need to ponder it for a while.

Pirate88179

Quote from: P-Motion on August 11, 2010, 07:13:50 PM
>>It is very simple, just show a working machine and explain how it can be replicated. But exactly this "simple demonstration" never happens.<<

This implies someone else will get off their lazy ass and actually build it. I can post a link to a magnetic motor that was not posted in this forum, but was discussed ad nauseum. They wondered if it was really a working motor. The design was shown and not one person was willing to try it.
Care to explain why ?

http://www.youtube.com/user/wh0wants2kn0w#p/a/f/0/YnYHBowc8SQ

I can explain it.  It was debunked as a fraud/fake on both youtube and Overunity.  why would someone replicate a fake?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

conradelektro

We know now that there is no working prototype. This is per se not such a bad thing (although it should have been said in the very first post to avoid confusion), so lets take it from there.

ResinRat2 wants to use the ocean for energy generation, and there are indeed attempts to do just that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_thermal_energy_conversion (Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocean_thermal_energy_conversion#Classification (OTEC systems can be classified as two types based on the thermodynamic cycle (1) Closed cycle and (2) Open cycle.)

May be one can bring the temperature difference between the surface and the deep (in a lake or in the ocean) into the design of the machines from the patent in question http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat7770389.pdf ?

But this would be in principle some sort of heat pump http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_pump

And I would like to know whether the inventor (may be it is brian334 or a Mr. Brian Peter Sandler, who figures in the patent as inventor) plans to build something?

The patent was filed in October 2007, so there was some time for work, or was it a "Gedankenexperiment"?

It will cost some money to build such a machine, but the costs would be moderate because the patent shows a rather simple technology and no fancy materials. To make a prototype which is intended to work for some hours (a flimsy prototype) is not so difficult and would not cost more than a few thousand Dollars and less if the inventor is prepared to do most of the work himself.

A "production model" which can be used by the general public and would have to last for years is a completely different matter which can be solved later (and which would be very expensive).

I personally believe that one has to take advantage of the temperature gradient between the surface and the deep of a lake or the ocean in order to extract energy. Therefore, I personally would not replicate the machines from US7770389. But I urge the inventor to do it if he believes in his "Gedankenexperiment".

To be precise: I think that it is rather easy and not very expensive to build a prototype according to US7770389, but that it will be impossible to make it work as the patent promises. And I am not prepared to proof my point, neither in words nor in doing something. If some one claims something extraordinary (contrary to what is explained by conventional science), she/he has to physically proof it in order to deserve much attention.

And it must be attention what brian334 seeks, otherwise he would not speak with an asshole like me!

Greetings, Conrad