Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian334

Mr. Rat,
Old friend. I have respect for your opinion. If you can explain why these machines won’t work I will give up believing in them.

Omnibus

Quote from: brian334 on August 11, 2010, 04:32:10 PM
Mr. Rat,
Old friend. I have respect for your opinion. If you can explain why these machines won’t work I will give up believing in them.

I told you why. It's not about believing, it's about proof that they work. There's no proof they do.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: conradelektro on August 11, 2010, 02:09:37 PM
For me, there is no need to proof that a machine does not work. ... The burden of proof is on you! ...
@brian334
Unfortunately, conradelectro is most likely correct.  Now, there's something else:  I applied for a patent involving a regeraratively cooled spacecraft ion thruster that I improved (in my opinion) from a McDonnell Douglas design.  I didn't have a prototype.  That's for big commercial companies with enough R&D money; but I submitted the application anyway---and it was rejected---but the Patent Office considered it on its merits.

So, did you build a prototype that worked as you say it should?  Some of the other Members criticism might disappear if you did.

REEDIT:

There's even more:
http://www.brainstormpatents.com/faq#patentingmyideainvolves

Look at #2
An invention has to be different enough to be patentable and useful to someone as well.  Not necessarily work.  At least by this company's standards.

Some of this company's patent aren't feasible, so they don't need to work.  Or at least be enough to have a patentable idea, but not have a constructable prototype.  Merely be new.  Nathan Stubblefield's invention was so far beyond the Examiner's intelligence, the guy wouldn't grant the patent unless it was modified in a prototype to be understood.  It doesn't have to work on that basis, I think.  The patent Examiner didn't understand it to recognize it would work, so it was unpatentable until he did understand.

Being able to demonstrate that you can do what you say you can, should make the idea more acceptable to those who use the idea.

You don't need a prototype to prove your invention, but it helps a lot, as I said above.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

brian334

If I had a working prototype I sure in the hell would not be talking to assholes like you.

Omnibus

Quote from: brian334 on August 11, 2010, 06:11:54 PM
If I had a working prototype I sure in the hell would not be talking to assholes like you.

You not only do not have a working prototype but you have nothing of the sorts you claim. Don't waste our time.