Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Patent announcement

Started by brian334, August 10, 2010, 09:36:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

That's not true. That magnetic motor was discussed extensively in this forum. Someone may want to point to the links.

Omnibus

Unfortunately, I haven't paid attention to Thane Heinz motor. Is it self-sustaining?

As for the magnet motor you mention, I guess it isn't convincing enough to have attracted people's attention. We have many such claims and participants already tend to disregard them out of hand if there's noting more convincing brought to the fore than just a vid on youtube.

bolt

Patents are a waste of time and more important they only help protect $multi-billion corporations that can afford to take violators to court.  The average guy with limited funds trying to launch a product well lets see how much money you have taking just ONE person to court. Now try it when violators are off shore and watch the fees add up.

By making a patent you are bringing the State into your own creativity so you are converting a Right to be creative to a Privilege. So you just begged for Consent! If you think the state is there to protect you then think again. Its more likely to issue a "Withheld under national security" then you REALLY are stuffed because then you can NEVER talk about it, use it, sell it or do anything with it.

Now if its really worth the paper its written on for OU device the Chinese will make them 100 times faster than you in a blink of an eye!

If you want protection then copyright already granted  last around 75 years.

ResinRat2

Quote from: brian334 on August 11, 2010, 04:32:10 PM
Mr. Rat,
Old friend. I have respect for your opinion. If you can explain why these machines won't work I will give up believing in them.

Honestly, I always thought there must be some way to take advantage of the deep ocean and the buoyancy of gas to raise on its own from just about any depth. The hard part was going from low density to high density and back again. I think your idea is clever, but I was just asking if you had a prototype, that's all. I don't think you should give up on it at all.

No, no, build your dream. I wish you the best of luck.

RR2
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

bolt

Quote from: Omnibus on August 11, 2010, 08:07:42 PM
Unfortunately, I haven't paid attention to Thane Heinz motor. Is it self-sustaining?

As for the magnet motor you mention, I guess it isn't convincing enough to have attracted people's attention. We have many such claims and participants already tend to disregard them out of hand if there's noting more convincing brought to the fore than just a vid on youtube.

No its not self running. He never measured the i/p to the DC drive motor correctly and the generator coils lug like pig. All the flux diversion stuff was a load of crap and waste of money but there was ONE thing that happened.

When using the high voltage coil it has a large inductance. As the motor accelerated the speed of the pulses hit the resonance on the coil so the power factor changed to a much lower value and it became more and more reactive. This produced a VARS tank.  When this happened the INPHASE current drops so the Lenz reduced proportionally which ALLOWED the DC motor to accelerate. Now THane thought his system was gaining on OU energy. It wasn't it was simply being allowed to run faster as the lugging reduced off the motor.

BTW using reactive power is a way to overcome LENZ. You only have lenz if you have in phase amps so the answer is don't draw any amps...problem solved:)

What he should have done is constantly measured the i/p AND used a 3 phase 5HP  rotoverter as these will run on just 20 watts then used this a prime mover reference and watched the i/p power versus the o/p.