Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Engineers unveil Lutec 1000 free energy machine

Started by powercat, August 11, 2010, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exnihiloest

Quote from: supermuble on August 14, 2010, 02:48:20 PM
...During attraction you have FREE induction. This FREE induction is responsible for the over unity. Your not getting free power, you are harnessing the power of magnets.

It is exactly the same when you let fall a weight on the ground from a certain height.
During the falling you have "FREE" energy, you are harnessing the power of the earth gravity.

why are 99% of the people on this forum so stubborn and skeptical?  ???

because they think that they will have to raise again the weight at the same height than at the beginning, and it is an annoying hard work...
::)

FatChance!!!

Can someone tell me how to delete my profile?

These types of threads are exactly why I want to delete my profile.
The skepticism makes me want to puke.
The scepticism you refer to is well justified.
If there was no scepticism the scammers and ignorants would rule the world.

In case you haven't noticed, The Robert Adams motor, from New Zealand, The John Bedini mechanical oscillator, the Steorn Orbo motor, and the Lutec motor are all using the same basic principle. It is so simple, I can't even believe there is a hint of skepticism.
If you knew anything about electromagnetism you'd know that a setup as described above cannot work.
The power consumption when creating an electromagnetic field is always higher the any return energy.
You can thank the induced coil voltage for this. When a coil is hit by a moving magnetic field it induces a voltage corresponding
to the flux strength and speed of the passing magnet. This will deteriorate any gain due to the coil power required to act on
the magnet is multiplied by the induced voltage. So, there is no gain what so ever, if you believe otherwise you are ignorant.

This is simple stuff. I can't believe anyone would argue this? I can't build one of these myself, but the theory of operation is not really difficult to understand. I think people need to do more research instead of blatantly dismissing stuff. I am not trying to be rude, but why are 99% of the people on this forum so stubborn and skeptical?  ???
If it was as easy as you think then it would have been developed a long time ago and used in everyday life.

supermuble

Guys, good responses. You are partially correct in saying that you can't get free energy... Most devices don't get free energy. This doesn't mean that free electricity is impossible, it just means that most people can't figure it out.

1.) The Bedini motor runs on attraction. It is an attraction motor. If you haven't figured that out, then you haven't operated one. The magnets on the wheel are attracted to the iron, and then induction triggers voltage in the trigger wire, which turns on the transistor, and then power flows in the coil, causing an opposing N field to be created in the electromagnet, which then repels the N magnets on the wheel. The Bedini circuit can be run solid state, without the wheel. As Bedini said himself, the wheel is "free mechanical energy."  The Bedini motor is almost the same as the Adams motor, only the sizes and shapes of the magnets and cores are changed, and they are tuned differently and use different circuits, but the principle is the same, it's a motor that derives its power from magnetic attraction to iron.

2.) In the case of the Adams motor/Lutec motor/Bedini motor, you CAN get more electrical energy out, then you put in, because of a paradox. That special paradox, as described by Robert Adams, is the fact that you can get induced electrical current, and free mechanical motion, while using an Adams motor arrangement.  Lenz's law should prevent the wheel with magnets from being attracted to the iron, while producing power at the same time, but with the right size iron core, and the proper number of windings, this doesn't happen. It is a paradox, yes, and it is precisely this paradox which can be harnessed to provide real true over unity. This paradox is real, it can be proven, it has been proven, and it is the reason for over unity in these attraction type motors.

3.) The electric current it takes to release a magnet from the sticky spot is less than the current generated while the magnet is being drawn to the electromagnet core. The reason is, the magnet on the wheel generates power for 10 milliseconds, while it is also in a state of free fall (drifting towards the iron core with no input energy), while it only takes 1 millisecond of reverse current to swing the magnet past the center core of the iron. This is also a paradox.

4.) I've tested everything with every type of meter there is. I've built 25 Bedini motors, and at least 30 solid state radiant chargers, and 3 Bedini-Cole window motors. I'm not an expert. I know very little about the true nature of electricity, but I have certainly seen enough to know what's real and what's not.

Here is an experiment anyone can try. Take a nail. Wind 1000 wraps of 30 gauge wire around the nail. Hook up the nail to 12 volts. Now try sticking a magnet along the center area of that nail, in between the north and south pole. When you energize the nail, the magnet won't stick to it. Why? Because the electromagnet forces the iron nail to become a magnet, and it also saturates the iron. The nail will become "invisible" to the magnet in your hand. Now you have just created a magnetic gate. If you know about induction, you'll know that this can directly violate Len'z law, thereby making just about anything possible with electricity. I've tested this myself. I've even used this principle to generate electricity. You can generate electric current in a coil, with no moving parts, and most importantly NO Lenz's Law... I don't know if this experiment can generate over unity, but it does show that induction WITHOUT Lenz's law is possible.. Without Lenz's law, anything should be possible..

I don't have any free energy devices myself, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. I prefer to stay open minded because there is still a lot we need to learn.

Good tips guys. Please try to think about what you are saying before automatically slamming me. I hope you'll try my experiment. I can post a video if you interested?. ;D

Pirate88179

Supermuble:

Your two quoted statements below are exactly opposite of each other.  Which is it?  You can't build any of these motors but know how they work OR you have built 25 of them?  Both statements can not be true.

Re: Engineers unveil Lutec 1000 free energy machine                                      « Reply #8 on: August 14, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »

supermuble

"I can't build one of these myself, but the theory of operation is not  really difficult to understand." 

Quote from: supermuble on August 16, 2010, 04:57:03 PM

4.) I've tested everything with every type of meter there is. I've built 25 Bedini motors, and at least 30 solid state radiant chargers, and 3 Bedini-Cole window motors. I'm not an expert. I know very little about the true nature of electricity, but I have certainly seen enough to know what's real and what's not.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

cletushowell

I dont understand all tthis big ass word
but 210 mv is correct thats the 1000
times power of 369 but its not all power
in order to rock the world like the tesla earth quake machine i sut down
haarp and nasa and caused solar flares
and 30 earth quakes of 7.2 magnitue 6.3 6.66.9
mariana island you just need a peice sheet metal
bend it in 7 square waves
first spiral 3 second between next reverse the spiral
6 then go to next wave between bends
and go 9 reversing each time but then your stuck on 1000
times at 210 mv unlimited acdc parralel
photon not God rests on 7 so the seventh bend 1 spiral
then you go 888
144,000/9/6/3= 88888888
56/000/9/6/3=1234567910 no 8
the 8 recircles the frequency
it cannot go back to the 369 coils or the
7 bends so it must go forward
but then it restarts self oscilates and thats where im stuck
anyone know how to tune this thing it peaks the metter when i move the probe so there a perfect gap
not shure what it is or how to make it