Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High Voltage CFL Circuit

Started by nievesoliveras, August 14, 2010, 09:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Thank you @xs-nrg

It is just that I would like to try that internal 4mhz feature.

I will read the posted book.

Jesus

nievesoliveras

With all the information studied I came out wirh this circuit.

I have to practice the way to program the pic to accomplish the task when it come from overseas.

Jesus

XS-NRG

Okay if you look at the table i posted on previous page you can see that there are programmable pullup's on the B ports.
There are no programmable pullup's on the A ports so it's best to use these as output's in stead of the B ports.

The reason for this is that programmable pullup's can come in handy to use with control buttons otherwise you have to use external resistors which make things more complicated on the breadboard or PCB while you can use the internal build in pullup's. :)

nievesoliveras

Quote from: XS-NRG on September 13, 2010, 04:34:02 PM
Okay if you look at the table i posted on previous page you can see that there are programmable pullup's on the B ports.
There are no programmable pullup's on the A ports so it's best to use these as output's in stead of the B ports.

The reason for this is that programmable pullup's can come in handy to use with control buttons otherwise you have to use external resistors which make things more complicated on the breadboard or PCB while you can use the internal build in pullup's. :)

The problem I had was to keep 6 wires on a row sending their pulses in pairs. One negative and the other positive at the same time.

Counting the PortA in order there is the number four that is used for reset connection.
I will not use this motor backwards for now or any speed up speed down for the moment.
I will be content with just making it spin at least to 1000rpm for now. Later when I get this practiced I will move to the other things that can be done with these programs.

By the way I got the 20mhz crystals already. I have not been able to get the 22pf capacitors.

Jesus

XS-NRG

you can use variables to control the motor very easy.
pressing buttons to control speed and overlap.

also you can add fancy sub routines if a button is pressed for over one second in stead of once the steps get bigger by x10 or 2sec= x100 and this will allow you to create a very nice drive for your project :)
or you can make it run away by itself in a certain amount of time.
you can do about anything with it and that's what makes it so great  :)