Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a new kind of visible radiant energy?

Started by david lambright, August 17, 2010, 04:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

do you like this topic?

yes, i will tell others about it
 no, it is BS

david lambright

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-w3wBN5JE check this video out, but remember how long it took me to get a decent video of the distortion i see around my devices. i will find a way to show what i and others are seeing

IotaYodi

Excellent interaction Dave! I would try a blue or violet laser as their wavelengths are shorter.
I made one of these up with 3/4" aluminium conduit flex. Its packed tight with the oxide with a small 18ga magnet wire coil and a #12 insulated coil. I tried a variety of sedimentary rocks but got nothing. Ive been letting it sit energized. I did notice that when I put a compass up to the flex that certain spots away from the coils have the needle pointing directly at the conduit indicating a north pole. Still trying to figure that one out. I may have to try aluminum tubing in order to see it. Ive only hit the coils at 9 and 12 volts. I may try 30 volts and increase the coil windings. Just for kicks Im going to wind a ground wire around the flex and go straight to ground.
You may want to try an iron or copper wire bridge,not touching the tube, across the tube. Put a meter on it and then go to an earth ground while pulsing the laser. Who knows you may get a voltage reading.

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Lakes

Can you fix the laser and spin the device?

david lambright

What i have found is that Eds PMH held this energy forever, till the core loop is broken. His generator at coral castle is a PMH, the magnetism is residual, left over from being energized like any iron PMH will do. The field that PMH makes can be oriented by gravity, artificial or natural. The artificial way Ed used was centrifugal so that the center line [axis] and equatorial plane are opposite sides of the energy he termed magnetic current. I have also found that this energy is absolutely and completely visible.[/size]VISIBLE energy field - YouTube[/font][/size] and [/size]Enhanced version] A TRULY VISIBLE MAGNETIC FLOW - YouTube[/font][/size] are a couple of examples of just how visible this field can be. I am still trying to get usable video of a piece of coral deforming in this field, what i mean by that is i can push down on the coral and it bends ever so slightly but even a deformation of hundredths or even thousandths would be significant, wouldn't it ? And the way a PMH can induce giant paramagnetism in MANY metals, [aluminum, LEAD, magnesium etc.] and even heating the lead to melting did not cause the metal to loose its newfound property, just showing that this energy is profound in its abilities. With the coral, it is like the density is being manipulated, making it become softer and lighter. There is another thing i have noticed, is that at times, certain objects SEEM to loose some of their opaque-ness, but movement, or another form of energy has to be added to get that effect. I have seen a video from John Hutchinson that has many similarities to what I and many others are experiencing with the devices I make. I believe John makes something similar but with HF radio and other waves as the extra energy needed, added to a PMH type field, to obtain his effects. I believe that he looses a lot in controlability of the effect, using electrically produced fields and that Ed made the same type of field using magnetics as its source so he gained a better control of the energy fields . Edward Leedskalnin cut and placed many tons of stone. He said he used the generator, at his castle, to accomplish this feat, i believe he did just that and it is those same energy fields that I have rediscovered.[/size]

gadgetmall

David . I am totally blown away at your video . It was about 20 years ago before the internet i snagged some plans for a grey hole generator that projected an area in the middle of this thing like a time warp portal . it is still on one of my very first 286 computers in the barn or maybe on a dusty 5 1/4 floppy disk.. You reminded me of those plans and you have apparently generated a time warp field . this device was said to manipulate things that were put in it like bend metal or plastic and there was a warning not to put your hands in it ! I can find no trace of those plans anywhere on the Internet now as this was a BBS you called up to hook up communications with . If i have a good month or two i might try and find those three or 4 pages with the pictorial and diagrams..

i would very much like to replicate your findings . I have to see this with my own eyes. that is just too sci-fi to not replicate.

Ps . There has been work done on this before . Black and grey hole distortions . Hawking Spectrum
With the above assumptions, the spectrum of particles emitted during black hole decay takes the form
dN
dE ∝

E2
(eE/TH âˆ" 1)
T n+6
H ( 8)
where as usual the âˆ" applies to bosons and fermions, TH is the Hawking temperature
TH =
n + 1
4rS ∝ M
âˆ'
n+1
BH (9)
and
is a (4 + n)-dimensional grey-body factor [9, 10, 21, 22]. The latter takes account of the fact that the wave
function of a particle created in the intense gravitational field near the horizon has to propagate through the curved
space around the black hole in order for the particle to be observed. By detailed balance, the grey-body factor is
equal to the absorption coefficient of the black hole for waves incident from infinity. For particles emitted at high
energies the wavenumber is large compared with the curvature, so grey-body effects are small and the spectrum is
close to black-body. But at low energy the emission is strongly modified in a way that depends on the spin and the
number of extra dimensions.
Figures 4â€"6, taken from [9], show the grey-body factors for scalars, fermions and gauge bosons as functions of the
particle energy in units of the inverse horizon radius. What is actually plotted here is the absorption cross section
in units of r2S
, which tends to 4 at high energies. We see that the main effect in extra dimensions is the suppression
of low-energy gauge boson emission.

The research was done at stanford university . http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C0507252/papers/T030.PDF

If you are seeing that field like we see it you are bending light .. Shine a laser thru it and see if it deflects on a wall
Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !