Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ok help me out how do you build 120 volt 100 amp battery

Started by cletushowell, August 22, 2010, 09:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey

Quote from: cletushowell on September 10, 2010, 10:48:39 PM
Hope I dont even know why im doing all this but
today i busted all the matrix God created the
7 day first the 7 is the 6 7x6. =42
so I got real mad most of the day
because all the math when perfect does
not answer the question its the sacred key to the universe
but the universe is the secret so it can solve anthing but not create itself
so now im calculating the gaps between the numbers
the force between aplles 1 and 2
its not 1.5 a 1.5 i could see so its
a force that has to be calculated with no two points
no two apples if you calculated the sun and the earth
you voukd calculate the energy the time the spin
but if i made earth and the sun invisible
how would you calculate it well I started
by thinking backwards the sun and earth are
a measure ment of the field not the field
the magnets fields work anywhere
the stronger the magnet the better the measurement
but if the magnet = the field it would be invisible
so where do you start to measure the invisible
the fields you cannot see
the time between two points that dont exist
the energy of the empty field from which the 42
began well i decided to do the matrix
of the invisible so i started with the missing tribe the number
that never comes up 12 of 12000
now i get 12 i get 56,000 i get 11
and 7 and 2 but why 12,000
well heres my start it took teslas 333
to get there but i put 42 in the middle from a series of
numbers these numbers would essential
be the invisible field that would create the 42
no one probly understand it but i made 42 the center
black hole the decimal the dot is made from this
sequence of numbers
12000x56,000/9/6/3
Left side
4+1+4=9+8=17
1+7=8+1=9
9+4+8=21
Right side
111=3
48=12=3
48=12=3
333=9+4+8
21+21=42

The galaxy guide for hitchhikers did say that the answer to the universe was 42. But I was quite certain that this related to a government disk wipe of 101010 provided by Peter's utility wipedisk but I guess it could be completely unrelated to that. Of course 3D is represented by a cube and the cube has 4 vertical sides and 2 horizontal sides, thus 4,2. In biblical terms, the number 4 represents balance and symmetry and when multiplied by 10 (completeness relative to the Earth) we get 40 - like 40 days and 40 nights, 40 years of wandering - twice - etc. 42 / 12 = 3.5 and 3.5 * 2 = 7. Also, 3.5 has two of the digits for squaring your square - the square root of (3² + 4²) = 5 or you could do 9² + 12² = 15²

I think the Egyptians liked the sexigesimal system because it could be divided by 3,4 and 10.

Ever notice that the hands on the quarters are 3,6,9 ?

Why doesn't 12 end the day? Shouldn't 11pm take us to 12pm then 1am? Nope twelve is like zero it ends the circle like 360 is zero. So we add 1 minute to 11:59pm and we magically get zero hundred hours and call it 12am - strange that - there should be no 12, just a zero there.

Then it would make more sense - like Rodin - 0,3,6,9 - 369 the shear line and 0 the output point for the energy.

And for a flat surface the three acute angles = 180°
On the curved surface it is not the same.

But the repeating pattern for the primes does make a large W on the grid at 60 and all along the line but they are hidden by the fives but the grid is not for multiplying, it is for dividing because our space is divided not layered. So the geometry for the primes exposes the real shape of the space where the divisions shear the primes.

;)

Harvey

For the AC battery you need an analog delay line in resonant mode - an inductor and a capacitor at each phase angle. So, if you have 360°, you need 360 stages, each shifted 1° from the prior and each in resonance. So now, when you place the AC on the first one the junction builds and the energy is stored in that resonant stage, but you cannot let it grow too much or it will burst. So you need to push it to the next stage, and the next and the next all the way around until the whole circle is filled. Then you have good storage in all the tanks after about 20 seconds you can add a resistor to the source and drop the input current to just maintain losses.

If you keep it all cryonically cooled - then it can store the power a long time and it will be AC

I invented this battery many years ago to help control brown outs - but it has a very high voltage and current requirement for grid use and is not so practical. But you can build it for 100A I think without too much trouble, but you need to allow about 4kV min at the junctions so the inductors and capacitors can handle that.

So the battery just sits across the load and when the source is good to charge it and power the load all is ok, but when the load increases or the source decreases, then the battery becomes the source.

Otherwise, you can just use DC - with 12V batteries. Ten of them in series. And then you will need a big 12,000W inverter to get it back to AC at 100A.

:)

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Harvey on September 16, 2010, 07:22:14 AM
For the AC battery you need an analog delay line in resonant mode - an inductor and a capacitor at each phase angle. So, if you have 360°, you need 360 stages, each shifted 1° from the prior and each in resonance. So now, when you place the AC on the first one the junction builds and the energy is stored in that resonant stage, but you cannot let it grow too much or it will burst. So you need to push it to the next stage, and the next and the next all the way around until the whole circle is filled. Then you have good storage in all the tanks after about 20 seconds you can add a resistor to the source and drop the input current to just maintain losses.

If you keep it all cryonically cooled - then it can store the power a long time and it will be AC

I invented this battery many years ago to help control brown outs - but it has a very high voltage and current requirement for grid use and is not so practical. But you can build it for 100A I think without too much trouble, but you need to allow about 4kV min at the junctions so the inductors and capacitors can handle that.

So the battery just sits across the load and when the source is good to charge it and power the load all is ok, but when the load increases or the source decreases, then the battery becomes the source.

Otherwise, you can just use DC - with 12V batteries. Ten of them in series. And then you will need a big 12,000W inverter to get it back to AC at 100A.

:)
that's not a battery... there is nothing electrochemical about that at all.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

cletushowell

A battery can be a flywheel a spring
a lake pumping system theres lots of batteries with no lead
@harvey that sounds like it would work
but Its a bit over my head so your charging
maintainence is lower that is what i need
because the wireless transmission puts out
120 volts enough to turn a razor strobe light
but not enough amps but im pretty shure it can charge
muttiple caps or your system then the house can have plenty of juice
from the storage from time not being used
well I did have it turning a drill but not long
i think the ohms dropped when i hooked radio up
or something not shure 

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: cletushowell on September 16, 2010, 10:43:17 AM
A battery can be a flywheel a spring
absolutely not, just because something can store energy that does not make it a battery. words have definitions for a reason, mainly so we are all on the same page when using said words. making new definitions for previously defined words is unacceptable, make a new word instead...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Battery may refer to:

* Battery (electricity), electrochemical cells to produce electricity
          o See List of battery types for links to electrical batteries
          o Battery (vacuum tube), early form of battery
          o Battery room, a facility used to house batteries for large-scale backup power systems
    * Battery (crime), contact with another in a manner likely to cause bodily harm
          o Battery (tort), intentional harmful or offensive contact with a person under civil law
    * Artillery battery, an organized group of artillery pieces; also gun battery with similar groupings on warships
          o Out-of-battery, the discharge of a weapon before the action has returned to the normal firing position
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe