Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FUELLESS CAR PROTOTYPE by ISMAEL MOTOR

Started by luishan, September 08, 2010, 11:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratul

Quote from: ElectricGoose on May 23, 2011, 07:26:06 AM
TRUE OU YOU DON'T NEED THE BATTERY once the proccess is started.
Thanx for wake up ;D

hartiberlin

I think his mA ampmeter is indeed showing Amps and not milliamps as he also shows in his newer 3 explanation videos, thus the big batteries.

Jason please describe it in more detail what you mean please.
Do you say the coil switching currents reduce the input current into thr system?

Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Jdo300

Hi Stefan,

Here's some more information on my perspective.

Consider the case of a generator; as the magnets pass by the windings, there is an AC voltage induced into the windings, whose magnitude generally follows the equation EMF = -N*dΦ/dt where,

EMF   = The induced voltage
N      = Number of coil turns
Φ      = Magnetic Flux Density

So in a standard generator, the induced voltage is directly proportional to number of coil turns and the speed at which the magnetic field is changing. While keeping these principles in mind, recall that Lenz Law is in effect here because the minus sign designates that the induced field is oriented such that it is in opposition to the inducing field. As mentioned before in my previous post, this opposing field only manifests when a current is allowed to flow through the windings.

However, there is one other aspect of this scenario that is not talked about nearly as much. That is the idea of mechanical impedance matching. For example, consider a simple experiment with a magnet sitting on top of a pulse coil. When a pulse is fired such that the fields repel eachother, the magnet jumps; the height of the jump is directly dependent on the amount of current flowing through the coil, and the length of time that the pulse is on.

It can be observed that if the pulse width is decreased, the amount of force, that the coil has on the magnet, mechanically is reduced. If the voltage is raised substantially while the pulse width is reduced substantially, the amount of power input to the system can have the same effect on the magnet, despite the fact that more energy is dissipated through the coil.

So in other words, if we put, say, a 50V pulse of 1 ms into the pulse coil, lets say that the magnet jumps six inches. If we want to increase the input votlage to the coil, but keep the jump height of the magnet the same, we simply reduce the pulse width. I have done many simple experiments along these lines and what you will find is that as you increase the voltage and decrease the pulse width, you need more power to make the magnet jump the same height. Which means that at higher voltages, the pulse applied force faster than the magnet could absorb it mechanically and react. Anyone can try this simple experiment and see it for themselves in action. It works particularly well if you use air-cored coils so the effects of core saturation don't complicate things.

This idea can, likewise, be applied to the generation case also. If, somehow, one could decrease the time in which the induced energy moves through the coil, the effects of Lenz’ Law could be substantially reduced because the mechanical impedance matching between the moving magnet and coil could be minimized. Meanwhile, a larger and larger amount of energy could be transferred through the coil while having the same effect on the magnet. This simple mechanism could very well be the secret of the coil shorting technique.

One other aspect of this, which could also substantially reduce the impact of the Lenz force, is the oscillations created during the shorting action. The following explanation will be illustrated using the attached figure at the bottom of this post.

When creating a series of coil shorts, the waveform is approximated as a high frequency sine wave oscillation superimposed onto the larger induced EMF from the generator magnets. If we assume that the rising edges of the high frequency oscillations represent negative MMFs (Magneto-Motive Forces), which drag against the motion of the generator, and the falling edges of the waveform represent positive MMFs which aid in the motion of the generator, we can see that these two MMF’s can actually cancel eachother out assuming that the respective magnitudes of the fields are about equal.

What this essentially means is that any of the High frequency oscillations, resulting from the coil shorts, would have little to no impact on the mechanical drag of the generator. This, coupled with the fast, HV nature of the spikes, creates a mechanical impedance matching condition whereby the rotor sees almost no loading from the generator coils, no matter how much power is drawn.

- Jason O

bolt

Interesting stuff but he does not have OU yet. 

yes he does its already been tested by DOE and DOT engineers on the electric car. System has a COP of 2.7

If you listen to what he says he admits they are a long way from being finished and "needs MUCH more investor money" (alarm bells). 

There is always work and money required to complete projects. Free Energy is very expensive:)

Anyone that has OU doesnt need money.

How did you work that out? No one gives a hoot if you have 1 watt OU or 10,000 watts. The days of investors coming fast to support free energy devices has long gone. Even Steven Mark had problems with investors on his TPU back in the late 80's and early 90's

Few other things raised my eyebrows a bit, one of them being the amps consumption on the inverter.  That was 100% rubbish.  Those inverters are efficient but 'IDLE' (no load) at around 300Ma and he was trying to say on the video that it was only consuming 1Ma unloaded and around 5Ma when he shorted the cap??  No Way!

Amp meter in mA is now measuring AMPS across calibrated shunt

A custom built resonant circuit with the load fancily interwoven, YES you can get the current draw very low BUT he was showing a supposed direct connection from battery through amp meter to off the shelf inverter pulling 1Ma??

All he has at the moment is a tesla switch of sorts (which is what his black box does), this is how he attains the long run times with his electric car.  Remember folks...he is ALWAYS USING BATTERIES...lots of them.

TRUE OU YOU DON'T NEED THE BATTERY once the proccess is started.

Not true you can have a COP of 10 but mostly impedance matching and voltages offset prevents o/p returning to i/p to close the loop. The minimum you need to loop is COP >2 PLUS system losses

iald

Hi, BOLT

Looks to me U know all of Ismael doing. Can U technically describe how come Ismael pulse the 1 kilo Electromagnet up to 33 feet ? Don't forget he is using small battery. I want to know that.