Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High End Overunity

Started by jadon1979, September 23, 2010, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airstriker

Quote from: jadon1979 on September 23, 2010, 02:54:09 AM
You are understanding what is going on here right?  The Rodin Coil is causing the Neosphere to spin inside of the Casing.... the neosphere acts like a rotor.... the rods are attached to the Neosphere and mounted to the prop for the wind turbine.  We're replacing wind with the rod... which in this case to save some cash will probably be plastic ones.  The Rodin receives from one of the wind turbines.  The generators are not in contact with the magnetic field of the Rodin.  There would need to be a storage medium between generator A and the Rodin and some nifty voltage regulation.  How will lenz stall the rotor?
Lenz acting in the regular wind turbine will stall your rotor. As always. Of course if the generators are under load. If the generator is not under load it's useless. In your case a rodin coil alone is already a load.

jadon1979

So... you're saying.... If I take a wind turbine... hook it up in a manner to power a lightbulb... start spinning the blades... that it will lock because the light bulb is a load? 

I'm not trying to be sarcastic with that question.  I'm just trying to clarify that is what you're telling me.

Obviously there will be an initial input to get it going (spin the hub - like the wind would

twinbeard

Quote from: jadon1979 on September 23, 2010, 03:23:10 AM
Not trying to be argumentative.. saying that first off... and thanks for the model comment... I threw it together in max. 

I remember using max 15 years or so ago... release 2.  I have a brother at autodesk.

Now:  Maybe I am misunderstanding you.... I am performing the same exact thing the wind is.  Unless I am reading you wrong... I have been reading up on Lenz but do not understand how it's a serious factor in base model.  If I buy a wind turbine... replace the back tire on a stationary bike with it.. it will produce.   

Yes, it will produce, and you will have to pedal harder with it under load than with an open circuit.
I can store that energy... instead of a bike chain I have a system that produces many more revolutions.  The rotor on the generator can't stall. 

ahh.  now there is our miscommunication, and it is likely my fault.  by rotor, I meant the rotor of the prime mover... the sphere.

I'm not passing any Electricity to the generator... I'm just turning it's prop to produce electricity.  In the meantime till I can get said turbines I plan on building homemade generators.  They will act the same exact way...  turn the wheel .. produce..

Again,  I'm not trying to be argumentative I'm just trying to get a read on what you're saying.  If I apply what you're saying about this design then I have to apply it to all wind turbines and that they will all stall. 

P.S.  You should look my name up on here I have a few really cool models up.

Not so... the wind puts in an external energy source.  It is an open loop system, but I think the miscommunication about WHICH rotor was causing the problem.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Airstriker

Quote from: jadon1979 on September 23, 2010, 04:17:40 AM
So... you're saying.... If I take a wind turbine... hook it up in a manner to power a lightbulb... start spinning the blades... that it will lock because the light bulb is a load? 

I'm not trying to be sarcastic with that question.  I'm just trying to clarify that is what you're telling me.

Obviously there will be an initial input to get it going (spin the hub - like the wind would

Wind turbine powerd by wind - open system - you add energy to the system - energy provided by the wind blowing.
Your generator - closed system - 1 motor - 2 generators - no energy added - it will stop.
Rodin coil alone is not an energy amplifier. Or maybe I don't know about something ? Who cares how fast the ball spins. It spins fast but the torque is small.

jadon1979

The Rodin is more of a "Field Generator" than an "Electrical Generator".  I've seen experiments done where the sphere is floating in the free space inside the vortex of the Rodin coil.  One of which a hand was placed on the sphere and it still spun under all that added friction.  The rods attached to the sphere go from generator to generator.  I do not know if you would classify this sphere as a rotor.  It is not touching anything but the rods and is only influenced by it's magnetic field vs the Rodin's magnetic field.  Due to the Rodin's unique winding the only issue with this design is when the sphere loses it's magnetic field or the bearings go out on the wind turbines. 

As long as the voltage to the Rodin is regulated the sphere will keep spinning.  As long as the sphere is spinning in a manner to meet the minimum requirements of the generators to produce then it will continue producing.  Until the 1 of the 2 events I listed occur. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvgteaL33F0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1L19YEkeU

Make sure to turn your speakers down for this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xhyrVqfoDk