Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High End Overunity

Started by jadon1979, September 23, 2010, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbeard

Hi Jadon,

I appreciate your enthusiasm.  Build it, and tell us what you get.  IF you do not get the results you expect, read what I wrote above carefully, and you might just get there.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Quote from: jadon1979 on September 23, 2010, 05:57:43 PM
The Rodin is more of a "Field Generator" than an "Electrical Generator".  I've seen experiments done where the sphere is floating in the free space inside the vortex of the Rodin coil.  One of which a hand was placed on the sphere and it still spun under all that added friction.  The rods attached to the sphere go from generator to generator.  I do not know if you would classify this sphere as a rotor.  It is not touching anything but the rods and is only influenced by it's magnetic field vs the Rodin's magnetic field.  Due to the Rodin's unique winding the only issue with this design is when the sphere loses it's magnetic field or the bearings go out on the wind turbines. 

As long as the voltage to the Rodin is regulated the sphere will keep spinning.  As long as the sphere is spinning in a manner to meet the minimum requirements of the generators to produce then it will continue producing.  Until the 1 of the 2 events I listed occur. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvgteaL33F0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n1L19YEkeU

Make sure to turn your speakers down for this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xhyrVqfoDk

jadon1979

lol I do not know if I'd dub it enthusiasm.  I think it's closer to lunacy.  Over the past few weeks it's been like a vale has been lifted.  It's obsession now.  I do not have any wind turbines to use so I'll have to make my own generators.  I have an idea in my head what I'm gonna do.  The shaft itself will not be touching anything.  It will be floating on repulsion.  Either way I have no doubt it will work and hope to have a video to prove it at a later time.  One experiment I would be interested in trying is this:
Since the sphere reaches such a high RPM when it's within a few inches above the center of the Rodin..... How much more RPM if another Rodin was placed a similar distance above the sphere.  Is it possible to double the RPM of the sphere doing this?  Would be interesting to see.  The only reason the casing is there is because I wanted to wrap it in copper also to see what kind of voltage I would get off of it.  So let's say it works.  That's generator A & B producing, Generator A is split off to a regulator that pushes to the Rodin Coil... whatever is left over could go other places.. like a capacitor so you don't have to spin the generator a few good times with your hand to get it going.... Generator B is excess to do whatever with.

Since it doesn't take a lot of voltage to produce a strong magnetic field out of the Rodin.... I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that we're on the verge of finishing the puzzle.

Airstriker

Quote from: jadon1979 on September 24, 2010, 02:40:09 AM
I think it's closer to lunacy.
Unfortunatelly I do agree on this one ;]

jadon1979

We shall see.  The Rodin coil is the key to the whole thing.  If it weren't for that then I would have agreed with all of the statements prior. 

I do hope you understand this isn't meant to just magically start off... you have to spin it to get it going and once it's going it'll operate as I've stated.  The field is strong enough to generate the torque necessary to "mock the wind" and turn the generator hub.

I know.. I can talk till I'm blue in the face.... it won't matter.  I just need to get it built already .... and slap up a video for it.  In the meantime .... could you go get a 1" neosphere ... and build yourself an 8" rodin.  Put some voltage to the Rodin while holding the sphere in your hand?  It would be a nice head start for you building one after I show you that it works... :)

P.S.  Just in case you thinking about doing what I said with the sphere in your hand .... don't..... I mean... I know it would prove me right about the torque.... I just don't think it would end up so good for you.

void109

The rodin coil is a great thing.  At least in the sense that it is responsible for sparking my interest in electronics and energy research.  The very first thing I did with any wire whatsoever, was wind a rodin coil because of some youtube videos I saw last year. :)  Granted I also used the very same coil to completely roast my first variable voltage power supply because I wasnt protecting it from the massive high voltage spikes I was sending back from the collapsing field lol

Unfortunately I didnt see any way of extracting useful energy out of it, and have long since moved on to many of the interesting and promising projects that are still undecided here on the ou forums.

The Rodin Coil and Marko's quacky mathematics are at the very least raising awareness to the possibility of alternate energy sources and the possibility that we may just "have it wrong".