Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How much power does a speaker jack put out?

Started by stevensrd1, September 26, 2010, 11:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

I was wondering those headset jacks on your computer speakers, how much real power do they put out. The reason Im asking is I remember an experiment I did some years ago. I ran a program on my computer, a tone generator program,,that can make sine waves, square waves and so on,,it put these out as a tone, that could be heard on your speakers. I had a broke set of headphones. So I took the headset off then ran the wires to a transformer. On the secondary of the transformer I hooked up a motor. By playing around with the frequencies I got the motor to run. As I said its been some years back, I think the tone may have been around 1000hz that I used, but dont quote me on it. Point is I got the motor to run,,some frequencies made it run slower,,others faster, and most did not do anything at all to the motor. And I was wondering just what amount of power these headphone jacks put out. It was an amplifier type of speakers that I used that plugged into my computer sound card. But I also remember hooking a motor directly to headphone jack and the motor would not run, I even played music loud as the volume button would go and the motor would not run..That was directly connected to the jack. But by connecting the jack to the primary of a transformer,,and connecting the motor to the secondary of the transformer and using the tone generator finding the right frequency the motor ran...   I can not remember if I used a diode on that secondary going to the motor or not, sorry. Anyway what do you think, how much power does those headphone jacks put out,,and why wont they power a motor directly,,without a transformer??

The Observer

Steve,

The answer is, not much and, of course depends on the amplifier and the size of the speakers... BUT

I have long attested here that a SPEAKER IS AN OVERUNITY DEVICE.
Of course, I'm the ONLY person who sees it this way, so I am either nuts... or brilliant.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is why.

1. A speaker uses a dynamic/changing magnetic field to do it's thing.

2. IT TAKES ENERGY TO SET UP A DYNAMIC MAGNETIC SYSTEM.

3.This energy can calculated by doing 2 things to a speaker.
           a Remove the Ferromagntic material from the coil (that moves the cone).. leaving just the coil.
             b.Replace the Magnet with Coil.

4. You will realize at this point... that this modified speaker will work...
                 It will just take WAY MORE ENERGY energy to run,
                     compared with the regular setup that uses Ferromagnetics (which possess Unpaired electron Spin)

5. (Modified Speaker Energy) - (Regular Speaker Energy) = Energy supplied by the unpaired electrons.

My beef is Magnetic Permeability,
     again.. I seem to be the only person ASTOUNDED
                 that a piece of Iron can Amplify the Field of Coil by 5,000 times,
                      Without using any extra energy ! (quoted from National Magnetics Lab in Florida).
     Please see diagram below.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you attached the output to a transformer and found different frequency worked different.
     My guess it that you found Resonant.. and harmonic Frequencies that would make the motor work.
     In other words...the motor is DC.. would you need just the right frequencies to get it to Turn with AC.

BUT... IF YOU RESONATE THAT TRANSFORMER.. well, that sucker (the transformer) would burst with energy..
            to understand .. you just need to realize that an ACOUSTIC GUITAR AMPLIFIES THE STRING'S Vibration...
                                                                                           BY 1000 TIMES...
Again.. I believe I am way ahead of the curve on this.
           It breaks down to this.

A room full of tuning forks...

I say that "by ringing 1 fork,, they all will ring louder and longer than if there was only 1 fork"
       They say that "because of conservation of energy... the room full of forks will ring shorter.. because it's louder"

Anyways.. the second diagram shows how resonant cavities amplify a tone.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer

e2matrix

Observer, I've seen you mention some of this before.  Are these concepts something you think can be used to build an OU device?  Would it be a real world usable amount of power?  I believe what you are saying but can't think of a way to make use of it.  It seems if it was simple enough some of the people here would have taken it and run with it by now.  Some people in the TPU threads are aware of the iron factor. 
    Would a room full of speakers respond to one stereo blasting away by generating power?  I can see similarity there to some Don Smith and Dr. Stiffler devices. 

e2matrix

stevensrd1, nice work on finding this resonance in a motor with an audio signal.  I know very little about motors but wonder if larger motors might run this way.  I know people who have spent many years working with all sorts of motors seeking OU so I'm going to guess this has been considered. 

The Observer

E2,

Basically, if you resonate a Transformer .. it bursts with power.

see image below.

Because speakers don't have a high  Q Value (they don't ring without immediate vibrational input)
        I don't think you could get the same effect as tuning forks... however
           the cones will vibrate... thus producing power... and more speakers would mean more power.

But it wouldn't be like I picture OU since the Speakers will not ring on their own.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer