Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

High End Overunity

Started by jadon1979, September 23, 2010, 12:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twinbeard

I agree.  That coil is no magic bullet.  It has interesting properties, but thats about it.  There is quite a bit more to the puzzle to make COP > 1 systems.

Quote from: void109 on September 24, 2010, 12:56:51 PM
The rodin coil is a great thing.  At least in the sense that it is responsible for sparking my interest in electronics and energy research.  The very first thing I did with any wire whatsoever, was wind a rodin coil because of some youtube videos I saw last year. :)  Granted I also used the very same coil to completely roast my first variable voltage power supply because I wasnt protecting it from the massive high voltage spikes I was sending back from the collapsing field lol

Unfortunately I didnt see any way of extracting useful energy out of it, and have long since moved on to many of the interesting and promising projects that are still undecided here on the ou forums.

The Rodin Coil and Marko's quacky mathematics are at the very least raising awareness to the possibility of alternate energy sources and the possibility that we may just "have it wrong".

jadon1979

I would hope no one would take the last 2 comments as a reason to NOT experiment with the coil.  I don't think these guys are being the way I'm about to describe - Too many people think "Well, I couldn't get it to work so it must be impossible" and they discourage others from doing so.  It's part of the problem that "mainstream science" suffers.  Our current way of living would not be if it weren't for "accidental" discoveries.  Always think outside of the box.  You just might find that one variable everyone else was missing.  One of our biggest fears should be to give up or limit ourselves because of someone Else's short sightedness or vanity.

P.S.  Those "quaky mathematics", as you so nicely put, inspired me to start writing a compression agent.  There are still a few bugs on decompressing I have to work out but the compression results alone destroy anything out there right now.  If I can crack the last part of the decompression then you'll more than likely be using this in one form or another in the near future (and I will be living very comfortably).  Maybe you prejudged it because of the other things he floated in his presentations.  He's not the best presenter. 

void109

I certainly dont want to discourage anyone from looking into and finding a use for the rodin coil, it does have interesting effects that I dont believe are being employed anywhere.  I do take some issue with what you said, such as:

Quote from: jadon1979Our current way of living would not be if it weren't for "accidental" discoveries.

Two men whom you may think are examples are not.  Edison and Tesla.  Edison was the experiment first, theory second, but he was quite methodical in his approaches, there werent any accidents.   Tesla was the man who went for theory first, experiment second, also there wasnt any accident in his methodology.  The accidental discovery is the outlier not the mean.

Quote from: jadon1979Those "quaky mathematics", as you so nicely put

I was very much interested in this idea of 'vortex based mathematics' as I've always toyed with the idea that we have 'it all wrong'.  However, nowhere, could I find ANYTHING defining any kind of axiomatic systemetized language to define this vortex based mathematics.  Just him and various others saying, this plus this is that, therefore this and that divided by those equals the name of god...

If you found some resource that actually puts definition to this thing, please for the love of his god, post the url :)

First glance, I thought, he's a genius!  Finally a new Tesla!  After watching countless hours of videos and pouring over the web it became: boy, he sounds crazy, and some things are illogical that are being said, however, often genius and madness are two sides of the same coin...  Lets just listen and watch.  Ultimately after I was sufficiently saturated with nonsensical gibberish it just boiled down to: he's freaking crazy and he found a cute way to wind a coil.  I personally dont believe he understands what he is saying (although I'm absolutely sure he thinks he does).  I'll admit, blushingly, this realization was heartbreaking for me, but I did pick up a new interest: energy research, so I'll always have that to thank him for.

Now none of this is saying there wont be some interesting and novel use for the rodin coil.  It just strikes me as a bunch of mystical hocus pocus.

And lastly:
Quote from: jadon1979Those "quaky mathematics", as you so nicely put, inspired me to start writing a compression agent.

I'd be interested to know what about the mathematics was inspiring as I wasn't able to find them defined anywhere.  (Not just pages of numbers, pictures and such).  I'm also a software engineer, and I've been over the material he's made available on the web a few times, and I dont see any application being derived from it.  But I might be missing the bigger picture. 

After writing this, I'm realizing that this might be sore spot with me, and I just didnt realize it haha.  It was my first investment of time toward an energy project, and my first disappointment of many in OU research.  It's like the first girlfriend you lost, you'll always remember her face, bitter-sweet memories :)

PS:  I have seven different shades of coil hand wound myself in my office.  I'm not just quacking from my armchair, I've built them repeatedly for various purposes.  They are interesting, and I'm sure I'll keep tinkering off and on with them in the future.  Sorry for the rambling rant, I slept in today and for some reason I have a lot to say right now.