Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My perpetual motion machine, well sort of anyway.

Started by stevensrd1, September 28, 2010, 10:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

This is one of those rotating watch stands, you may have seen them in store windows. Its solar powered, so when there is bright light it turns. I bought it around a year and a half ago. It worked well as long as there was bright light. So I found a way to make it run all the time. I soldered one 1.5v rechargeable inside it which is also connected to the solar panels. Its been running around a year or longer now non stop. It dont matter if I have it in the sun or not now. I sometimes have it various places in my room, on the table, or so on, and sometimes in the window. The trick to it running non stop I think is because it uses four small solar panels, and even tho one is not enough to power it in dim light, four is enough to keep the battery recharged. Like I said it runs non stop,,even at night. As long as it gets some light, now and then, any light bright or not,,thats enough to keep the battery recharged. Here is the link to the video I made of it,,if your interested. http://www.freedrive.com/file/1291116

nievesoliveras

ResinRat2

Now this brings up an interesting point. Most people would look at this and reject it as not PM because it is just using sunlight. Yet, if it were somehow running off of gravity, then that would be OK as PM. It doesn't seem to make logical sense when you really think about it. Both energy sources are provided free by the universe. One (sunlight) is only available in most places on earth for about half a day on average. The other (gravity) is always available.

Your little experiment is certainly PM (in my humble opinion). All you need for PM is a large enough solar cell, and a storage medium. Ta-da!!! (until the battery no longer charges that is)

It sure moves slow, but I believe you when you say it has run continuously for a long time now.

Thanks for sharing this.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Airstriker

Perpetual motion ? NO ! You're continuously feeding this machine with energy from external source. It's an open system. Only closed systems can be called perpetual.

Bulbz

Quote from: Airstriker on September 29, 2010, 03:08:07 AM
Perpetual motion ? NO ! You're continuously feeding this machine with energy from external source. It's an open system. Only closed systems can be called perpetual.

True, it's not perpetual motion, but it's still free energy. That's what this forum is all about, "Free Energy". Keep up the good work and experimentation stevensrd1  ;)
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.