Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

**UN-CENSORED" Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit ??

Started by fuzzytomcat, October 27, 2010, 12:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 28, 2010, 07:54:27 PM
This is what she said in answering my question when I posted it in her thread. I figured it best be brought over here before she deletes my posts in her thread....a moderator with a delete finger.

My reply to her on this is that she doesn't know anything about me and what I have promoted for clean green...and I am not obligated to share anything with her about it....BUT...she is the one who keeps posting about things going on "on campus" and not showing the details in either written word or pics or videos. So the readers can decide if its all talk and no show for themselves.
so you think they should meekly ask you "how high master?" just because you said jump? ::) get a clue kid, the world does not revolve around you. it will happen when it happens... so chill out, exercise some patience and restraint, and stop behaving like an impatient child. if you're going to sit around on your hands waiting for someone to give you something, at least have the decency to stfu...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

truthbeknown

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on October 28, 2010, 08:23:34 PM
so you think they should meekly ask you "how high master?" just because you said jump? ::) get a clue kid, the world does not revolve around you. it will happen when it happens... so chill out, exercise some patience and restraint, and stop behaving like an impatient child. if you're going to sit around on your hands waiting for someone to give you something, at least have the decency to stfu...

Shame on you Wilby....and you eat with those fingers you type with?  I do hope you wash first......I wonder if your mommy will read this?
:'(
J.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: truthbeknown on October 28, 2010, 08:32:45 PM

Shame on you Wilby....and you eat with those fingers you type with?  I do hope you wash first......I wonder if your mommy will read this?
:'(
J.
shame on me? more like shame on you... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

truthbeknown

Re: Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder
« Reply #753 on: Today at 03:05:48 AM »

* Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: truthbeknown on Today at 01:33:21 AM

Very sad for you......And you don't know anything about me or what I have done to promote clean green and I am not obligated to tell YOU anything about it......but you keep posting about your project with all talk and no show....so thats why it gets brought up...you must have a happy and fulfilling life so enjoy yourself.

Would you like some cough syrup for your distaste?

ROSEMARYS REPLY:

If the truth is to be known - the only thing that is sad is the quality of your posts.  I'm rather amused to see that you're duplicating them in another thread?  Golly.  Do you feel they need to be preserved?  For prosterity?  LOL  But I'll tell you what.  I could well do without this mediocre effort at trying to interrupt this thread.  Unless you 'up the ante' I will certainly transfer your posts to a more appropriate thread.  It's one thing to be trolled with intelligent contributions.  But this?  Please.  I've got gold fish with more teeth.

And yes - on the whole my life is fulfilling.  Thank you for asking.

Rosemary

From Truthbeknown:

I answered her questions to me as follows:

1. YES
2. YES
3. YES
4. YES

And you are NOT welcome because that was a statement. I said she could use her big delete finger or transfer this to another thread like she says that I didn't care either way...So. she decided she didn't want anyone to read my response to her and DELETED IT! She has moderatorship and censorship all built into one thread.

Carry on.

fuzzytomcat

Hi everyone,

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie ( Over Unity Forum Thread  )
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7620.0    ( 189 pages - 2825 Replys )

Reply #2824 on: February 03, 2010
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7620.msg226495#msg226495

Well Rosemary it would have been nice to have the FULL story that during this whole 8 month testing and evaluation exercise of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device that in fact "YOU" presently have in your possession "in storage" withheld from all experimenters .....

1) Working models of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device
2) Components of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device
3) Photographs of the Quantum "Mosfet Heating Circuit" device
4) Documented information from BP
5) Documented information from ABB

And this was nothing but a Chinese Fire Drill for any and all experimenters with only moral support from you, not divulging that you have done this in a attempt of a "independent verification" of any findings on the Quantum article for your thesis "ONLY" nothing else.

This has been nothing but duping the "Open Source" community for help in creating a Academic paper to promote your thesis on your Magnetic Field Model nothing else.

This was a post of mine on February 03, 2010 and I left it alone because of the in your own word's "Quotes" that are available in several Open Source Forums postings that verify Rosemary's comments or claims all outlined in my publicly posted claim above and thought readers would be able to find the quoted words but it appears not, there's to many posts 1000's to sift through ..... I have no pleasure repeating them again, but really need too now.

The word Rosemary uses loosely always concerning the rejected IEEE paper submittal of "WE", is not in my word's and at best misleading, I can speak for myself on my Tests.

Items 1 through 5 will be referenced one at a time to avoid the hundreds of pages and thousands of responses in the thread, many will be from Rosemary Ainslie in a attempt to bury the evidence in pages of nonsense postings hiding the truth from the members and reading guests.