Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HELTA and Energy Conversion Theory Toolkit (ECTT)

Started by evolvingape, November 10, 2010, 03:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evolvingape

HYDRO ELECTRO LYTIC TURBINE ARCHITECTURE (HELTA)

The OverUnity Community has contributed massively to Energy Conversion Theory (ECT) and to show my appreciation for all your hard work and willingness to share I am going to give you all an early Christmass Present! :)

Here is the ECT Toolkit (ECTT) :)

I was playing with this earlier and decided to bring the HELT back from the dead!

Obsolete is a state of mind :)

I have thrown in some equations for those of you who like numbers :)

Remember: ECT works because HHO is MASSIVE!! :)

I was wondering if all you curious minds wanted to join me in a competition to be the first to write the Laws of Energy Conversion Theory ?

I have never written them down so they are as of yet undiscovered!

How about we all decide on the rules between us ?

The winner being the first to record the rules of ECT in written form and given credit for such, as voted for, and agreed on, by peer review.

I have punted my Laws for the HELTA... One of the possible systems of ECT.

Who can play with ECTT and design a new system that does something never done before ?

Start a new post with your design proposition and discuss with your friends :)

Lets have some fun! :)

OpenOffice Draw (.odg) is the GUI recommended for ECTT playtime :)

Note: Pulleys are now Purple - Bearing Blocks are now Light Blue.

PEMHELP has been retired as a bit of a Rodney name,

Pulsed HELP / HELT is the ongoing definition that replaces it :)

If the disc stack was hard wired in a series bank configuration the same as the Solid State Dry Cell Bank in the FESA. This would allow you to massively increase the surface area of the Pulsed HELP / HELT disc stacks and allow you to spin the PMA DC500 at 2000 RPM with 20V 120A Total and 2V 12A per individual Pulsed Cell in the stack :)

Rob Mason :)

evolvingape

I was musing earlier on the HELTA design and what the possibilities for it could be...

I added up the Series 10 disc stack for the Pulsed HELP and got 11 DC+ discs, 10 DC- discs and 60 Neutral discs assuming 3 Neutral discs between each opposite polarity.

I added up the Series 10 disc stack for the Pulsed HELT and got 11 DC+ discs, 10 DC- discs and 60 Neutral discs assuming 3 Neutral discs between each opposite polarity.

This Totals 81 HHO producing discs per component and 162 producing discs in the system :)

HELP and HELT work well together as the Fluid Potential created by the HELP output can be tapped twice, once for HHO production (Velocity, Pressure and Molecular Dissociation) and once for Driving a Turbine (Velocity and Pressure) through the principles of Adhesion and Viscosity.

Who says you cannot use Energy TWICE ?

Well you can, you just need to have a system capable of Closed System Crossover (CSC) :)

I then got to musing what a Pulsed HELP / HELT combo would be like in a go kart with two Wankel Rotary Engines hooked up :)

Do you think we would have enough fuel to run them ?

Are we having fun yet ? :)

evolvingape

The HELTA system contains a Fluid Driven Tesla Turbine and these require Turbine Nozzles.

De Laval nozzles can be quite difficult to construct so I shopped around to see if I could find an off the shelf alternative.

Look at this little beauty :)

http://www.crazy-factory.com/product_info.php?info=p416575_Labrets-with-Round-Spike--Surgical-Steel-316-L-.html

316L Stainless Steel, The round spike screws off and the support bar is available in lots of different lengths.

It would be very simple to make a mount for these with a 1.6mm interference fit so as not to vibrate.

Some loctite on the threads at final assembly would be a good idea to stop the spike vibrating loose and getting fired into your disc stack :)

When centred in a tube the spike will create the compression and expansion phases for efficient fluid injection into the Driven Turbine.

Water and HHO are both fluids and so should run well through one of these nozzles. And we know the Tesla Turbine can function on both liquids and gases.

The dimensions may not be perfect but hopefully will be pretty close to what you need. You could always turn your own on a lathe with custom dimensions and then tap it to accept a thread.

Best bit is the price... these are cheap!

Will not cost a fortune to kit out a HELTA design Fluid Driven Turbine with a bad boy Series 10 disc stack like the one I described earlier.

With 81 discs that makes 80 gaps to inject fluid.

With 20 nozzles every 90 degrees each disc gap can have its own injector :)

Hope that helps a bit :)

evolvingape

Here is the example slipring I promised you all :)

This is the positive conducting ring. With 3 connections for conducting. You can change this if your design requires it :)

There is a hole with centre bore every 60 degrees.

The small red holes are slide fit over the threaded rod conductors with a locknut either side to secure and transmit.

The large black holes are oversized to isolate the DC- threaded rod conductors from the positive ring. A 10mm clearance would be great if you can accomodate that size ring.

The centre hole is slide fit to the dimension of your primary shaft insulating sleeve.

If you wanted you could have extra holes cut whose purpose would be to form a through plug when the polyurethane resin sets, locking the ring in position.

RTV may not be rigid enough to firmly hold the ring without vibration. And I am unsure if Polyurethane which sets rock hard and stable will handle the temperatures of high Amps. Trial and error on this one is needed.

You can get all the rings you need cut identical to save cost.

They are mounted 60 degrees out of phase to one another to give you DC+ and DC- transmission down the secondary shaft hollow centre.

Carbon brushes from hoovers are 10mm wide, so a slip ring laser cut from 12mm thick PB2 Phosphor Bronze Plate would give 1mm clearance either side for alignment.

You can easily design your own rings as required for your design by following the same principles.

Have fun :)

evolvingape

The HELTA demands a DC Motor that is capable of some serious power.

It needs to generate enough fluid potential in the HELP to run the HELT with enough torque to run both DC500 PMA's at 2000 RPM which will generate the 4800 Watts needed to run the two Series 10 cell banks.

This guy:

http://neurotikart.com/

has quite a bit to say about DC Motors.

Basically he says avoid the pancakes and go for a D&D Motor, you can get these from Electric Vehicle sites all over the web. With the added bonus of a potentiometer speed controller :)

I cannot advise on what will be the best motor for the system as they are way out of my price range so I have never played with one.

Do not worry about the power your putting into the Input of the system, the efficiency of the Wankel Rotary XR50 makes liberating the energy from HHO combustion a dream come true :)

Anton Team have managed a 1:1 self running ratio with a piston engine to add some perspective :)