Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity- Overbalanced- Magnet wheel br0k2e

Started by br0k2e, November 17, 2010, 02:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br0k2e

I took at shot at a device that popped in my head. I googled and found that it was near to the concept of the abeling gravity wheel, but does not use a "wheel" concept, instead pistons.

I am a novice at all things construction oriented so here is the device and maybe some one can get it to work. The idea is to have a ramp lined with magnets and magnets on the end of each piston . The idea is that it would force the rod to the other side of the axis , overbalancing the object causing it to rotate.

This is as far as some one built it for me....

Anyone think this has a chance of working???

br0k2e

So I see there has been some views on my topic. Can some one perhaps explain to me if the device was finished why it may or may not work? Thanks!

mr_bojangles

one side has "x" amount of force pulling in one direction, when the magnet is attracted to the metal

other side has the exact same force going the other way, which balances the system out

the magnets can never escape the system because both sides are balanced
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Omnibus

This is a Bhaskara Wheel, known for centuries, with a ramp. One good contemporary variant of this wheel is Sjack Abeling's, discussed at length in this forum. The foum doesn't need to be cluttered further with any more threads with trivial ideas. What the forum needs is to see practical engineering solutions of working devices.

MrMag

Quote from: Omnibus on January 06, 2011, 07:06:54 PM
The foum doesn't need to be cluttered further with any more threads with trivial ideas. What the forum needs is to see practical engineering solutions of working devices.

Who are you to say what can and cannot be discussed. This is an open forum where people are free to discuss anything and everything. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Also, I think it would be a pretty boring site if we could only discuss "working devices". Do you actually know of any?