Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

808 G6 OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY

Started by osiris, December 03, 2010, 09:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

@Osiris
thanks for latest video.
Would be good to see what happens over a longer time period with a disharged battery as in such a short time frame you can have battery bounce...would be even better to see a cap in there.
Just one question as I might have missed something...what happenned to the big coil or should I read back a few threads.
Video was much better production than previous
Mark

osiris

Quote from: markdansie on December 23, 2010, 03:01:49 AM
@Osiris
thanks for latest video.
Would be good to see what happens over a longer time period with a disharged battery as in such a short time frame you can have battery bounce...would be even better to see a cap in there.
Just one question as I might have missed something...what happenned to the big coil or should I read back a few threads.
Video was much better production than previous
Mark

the big coil is on the table right beside the small one .. i put it on hold as i was working out the rf recharge .. i just grabbed a coil from my large box of em ..  i agree a dead battery or a cap is best suited ..  for a supply ..  caps are far mroe efficient aswell they accept the charge high freq well .. when batteries do not !

i noticed better rechargeing with the big core .. could be because of the fat short wire ..  and the freq of the large coil is lower i noticed best rechargeing results between 5.5khz and 3khz

as you can see in my videos the camera is AFFECTED BY THE COILS ...  **notice how the colour fades in and out .. aswell the picture quality is not as nice .. i really notice it if i place the cam over the coil

osiris

osiris

so how may i turn this chirp into a 4 note song ...

well a few years back i bought a large amount of rs surpluss .. for like 7$ i got  1000's of parts 6 garbage bags full

so .. in that mess i got a few thousand micro chips .. and guess what they are ...

;D

chrip to song convertors ..  ;)

les me ask how a DELAY LINE OPERATES..
hehehehe
osiris

osiris

i do have the rf sheilding figured out for larger models ..
this is a MAJOUR CONCERN..  as it can cause problems ..
so i will use old rf cases...  i have a few ..  8)
i will place the ring inside the sheilded case

osiris