Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: allcanadian on May 20, 2011, 06:20:05 PM
The insanity goes something like this--- If I always think logically and logic is infallible then my thinking must be infallible--- which is insane, ;D.
insane as it is, this is possibly the most oft committed (tight race with ad hominem) logical fallacy...

god is love.
love is blind.
ray charles is blind.
thus ray charles is god.

::) (only because this site has no face/palm smiley)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi guys.

Over-Unity is possible, it was done on the first day of nuclear testing, a nuclear bomb detonation has 30,000 times more energy than what it took to develop it.

this is truth.

do you see where this is going?

this does not include Fusion Bombs let alone Anti-matter bombs.

it is a 'direction' of where you should be and not an absolute of where it will go.

Jerry 8)

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: allcanadian on May 20, 2011, 06:20:05 PM
@Onthecuttingedge2010I'm not sure I would agree simply because a very long time ago logic would suggest the Earth was flat, that is as far as one could see the Earth was flat therefore as far as the facts and logic were concerned the Earth was flat. You see there is no such thing as "Logic" without people and people interpret the facts as they see fit therefore what we are really saying is that Logic is our interpretation or perspective of the facts we have but not facts of anything in themselves because we do not know.
I mention this because I see many critics using "Logic" to justify their "opinions" and make the deluded assumption that because logic is supposedly infallible so must their opinions be infallible, lol, I hope you can appreciate how insane this is. The insanity goes something like this--- If I always think logically and logic is infallible then my thinking must be infallible--- which is insane, ;D.
In some sense we can replace logic with perspective, If we understand logic is simply a perspective then we can view a problem from many perspectives in order to get a more logical however it should be obvious that more people believing something does not make an answer more right only more popular as history has proven time and time again.
In essence it is a mistake to use logic as a crutch to justify our opinions because we know as a fact it is unreliable due to our history, we and logic are not perfect.
Regards
AC

you didn't read my quote did you?
Please read.
Reply #163

Jerry 8)

quantumtangles

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 20, 2011, 05:39:22 PM
is that your idea of a cogent rebuttal? ::)

Not really wilbyinebriated. I was just having a bit of fun. I understand your perspective. We all have different perspectives and I apologise if I descended into ad hominem mode.

I have been working quite hard on an alternative energy project and reacted irrationally to your observations out of fatigue. Apologies  :)

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on May 20, 2011, 06:55:38 PM
insane as it is, this is possibly the most oft committed (tight race with ad hominem) logical fallacy...

god is love.
love is blind.
ray charles is blind.
thus ray charles is god.

::) (only because this site has no face/palm smiley)

Very good point Wilby.

Some doggerel - not sure if it's strictly on topic.

If philosophy is logical
And logic mathematical
Then the argument that follows this would be

That philosophy is measurable
Quantifiably discernible
And all determined unequivocally

While numbers metaphysical
Would then become nonsensical
A gross dimensional absurdity

While these thoughts are just conceptual
It may perhaps be practical
To wed these branches from a single tree