Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The paradox of overunity

Started by Low-Q, December 24, 2010, 09:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on December 27, 2010, 10:52:20 PM
then your comments are irrelevant as that is the device under discussion as per gwandau in reply 17 and ar-el-es in reply 24... ::)

That discussion is nothing else but a speculation. There isn't and there cannot exist a device utilizing zero point energy.

Low-Q

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
There is no such thing as zero point energy. This is a deficiency in quantum mechanics which should be fixed as well as a number of other deficiencies in that otherwise beautifully crafted mathematical system.
If I remember correct, zero point energy are understood as the lowest possible energy state - where there are absolutely no action in any atoms, no spinning electrons etc. Also absolute vacuum are described as a form of zero point energy. The "beauty" of zero point energy is the potential enormous energy difference up to non-zero point energy sources such as any matter in any temperature above the absolute zero K.

This is an example taken from Wikipedia (Which have some flaws sometimes):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 11:33:17 PM
This I can only do at an official presentation, not here.
translation: you have called out omnibus so he must refuse since he cannot provide what is asked.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Omnibus on December 27, 2010, 11:34:41 PM
That discussion is nothing else but a speculation. There isn't and there cannot exist a device utilizing zero point energy.
more delusions of grandeur from omni... look omni, we all (well, most of us) know that there is no way you could have such knowledge, and for you to tell us what cannot exist is simply evidence of your megalomania. the name omnibus doesn't make you omniscient no matter how many times you click your heels and say 'there's no place like home'... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

skidmark

Just a dumb question. Within overunity devices there must be maintenance or otherwise they will wear out or lose their value. Every part or piece will return to nature one day. Is this maintenance counted as input energy?