Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity motor concept design

Started by solardark, January 06, 2011, 07:09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solardark

Good one michel. That design looks promising. bouyancy differences are likely to give better results than moment based systems.

two things though. first friction at the piston/container contact area could really mess up that system. If friction is kept at a minimum here and watertight conditions still exist then it may work.

second, i'm not real sure how much of a volume change one can produce when the suction and compressive reactions of the gas in the system are considered.

he did state that nitrogen would be used in the chambers but if my experiences with empty (needleless) syringes are anything to go by, those pistons won't get very far before suction or compressive pressure in the chamber stops them.

Are there independent replications or commercial versions of the unit?

@guruji:  spring based systems that involve changes in spring lengths (to me) are mostly a bad idea. you consume energy compressing/stretching those springs and that in itself is enough to defeat the goal of such designs.

At the same time, a magnet (single free magnetic pole) tends to attract at points beyond the expected line of action i.e they tend to pull elements closer together when such elements should be moving apart.

Usually you have only small moment differences to play with in overbalanced systems and these design approaches eat up whatever advantage one seems to have created.