Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mag motor idea

Started by cousinles, January 17, 2011, 10:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cousinles

Just another mag motor idea in Sketchup. Let me know what you think

truesearch

@cousinles:

Nice picture! Can you explain to us what is going on here? It looks like there is (maybe) a soft-metal iron plate in the center (the diamond plates) that the magnets are attracted to?  ???

truesearch

cousinles

The metal has to be something of the right material that cancels the magnets out. when the magnets come up past the metal the magnets repel  each other and spins the motor 1/4 turn by then the next magnet will be at the top of the metal to be repelled it is hard to explain. The magnets are at the end of the shaft.

truesearch

@cousinles:

Ok, I think I see what you have designed here. I'd like to see some experiments on your idea. However, I'm afraid that there might be a "sticky" spot right where the "shield" ends and the apposing magnets are pushing against each other. Here is a diagram from ViziMag. I hope I'm wrong on this observation.

trueseach

cousinles

I tried to build this motor but i could not with the tools that I have. these parts have to be cut out very precise or the motor binds up. I am now working on a desktop cnc mill so I can cut the parts out of plastic and try to build it again. as far as the sticky spot I do not think there will be one because there was not one on the first motor that I built, I just could not get it to spin without binding.