Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FEMM simulation showing COP 3 and 7

Started by broli, February 01, 2011, 06:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Funny how those incompetent in physics such as @exnihiloest and @spinn_MP are now trying to be taken seriously as competent in psychiatry. Sorry @broli, couldn't resist.

broli

Quote from: Omnibus on February 09, 2011, 11:34:32 AM
@broli,

You mentioned earlier you have an idea for a more efficient construction. Probably it would be a good idea to have @lumen try it with his Maxwell3D.

Don't know which design you actually mean, but now you mention it there is a 3d case I would like to see simulated. The one I posted on the first page:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10316.msg273152#msg273152

This is not a cross section view but actually the setup. The stationary magnet has half of itself sticking out while the other half under the core. In FEMM I couldn't make the 3d transition, but the force was lower when the magnet approached the stationary from between the cores than when it left. In a true 3d simulator this by passing can be achieved.

Might be wishful thinking as it completely eliminates opening the cores AND is a continuously rotating setup. But you never know. Below is another example of just a linear case.

Omnibus

If opening the cores can be eliminated somehow that would increase efficiency. However, I don't quite see how that may be achieved since it is an essential part of restoring the initial state or so it seems.

phoneboy

@ broli, just saw something over @ energetic which could be used to separate your discs @ the appropriate time check this link: http://www.correlatedmagnetics.com/MovePath.html. Your linear design with the half shrouded magnet is very similar to the linear one I posted on page one, an air gap seems to be the key.  Here's an animated gif of the flux path hope it helps.

gravityblock

It's pretty obvious looking at Butch's videos there can be a gain from this concept.  I don't know why the sims are even needed to show this effect.  It's like we compute 2+2=4 in our head, but yet we need to use a calculator to convince people that 2+2=4.  The sims and the calculator step should have been un-neccessary from the very beginning.  We need to design and build, instead of debating the sims.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.