Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Shorting coil gives back more power

Started by romerouk, February 18, 2011, 09:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Sir,
I salute you for sharing This ,and teaching us the potential of these circuits!
Thank you
Chet
PS
And I'm also very glad that "Magluvin" is seeing this!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

IotaYodi

A more complex setup lighting a 240v bulb using the primary side of a 240v transformer with a 12v battery,cap and frequency generator. There are more out there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIfY__szAAo

http://sites.google.com/site/alternativeworldenergy/upright-alternator-circuits

This shorting of coils reminds me of Ed L shorting a pmh coil creating the magnetic current.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

aaron5120

Quote from: romerouk on February 19, 2011, 08:54:55 AM
Below is the circuit used to do the test.
@romerouk,
When I read this post, I was reminded of your idea of the magnetic switch (attached hereby)from another post.  I was not able to convince the Mumetal factory to sell sample rod to me. I am still looking for mumetal rods from the Internet. But I wonder if the coils of the magnetic switch setup can be shorted with a peak detection circuit. Thus integrating both ideas in one.
I must recognize that romerouk you are a very creative guy.
Good job, my friend.

gyulasun

Quote from: aaron5120 on February 19, 2011, 10:21:46 AM
I was not able to convince the Mumetal factory to sell sample rod to me. I am still looking for mumetal rods from the Internet.

Hi aaron5120,

If you could dig out hard drive disks (HDDs) from older computers (ask neighbours, computer service shops) or even buy second hand or defunct older hard disks, then you could dismantle them to find the backing plates from which you could cut pieces and sandwich them if needed. No exact need for using rod I suppose.
See this link on what I mean:
http://www.reuk.co.uk/Hard-Disk-Drive-Magnets-For-Wind-Turbines.htm

rgds,  Gyula