Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Started by hartiberlin, February 20, 2011, 06:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

P.S: What kind of function generator was used ?

This was not specified in the report.

Thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Feynman

@stefan

I think Mark's criticisms in this thread  were valid , so if some of his posts were deleted while you cleaned up the flame war , I think they should be restored.

My 2c anyway.

hartiberlin

hartiberlin

Quote from: Feynman on March 19, 2011, 11:49:55 PM
    Show a paper from a peer-reviewed physics or chemistry journal where COP is used at all.
    -Omnibus

Performance of Cogeneration System Incorporating Gas Engine Driven Heat Pump

Challenges of Power Engineering and Environment
    2007, 2, 61-63, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-540-76694-0_10
    Abstract
    Cogeneration systems have a large potential for energy saving, especially when they simultaneously produce heat, cold and power as useful energy flows. Various cogeneration systems for combined heat, cold and power production are designed mainly incorporating absorption heat pumps. But compression heat pumps always have higher coefficient of performance than that of the absorption heat pumps. Gas engine-driven heat pump is the compression heat pump driven by gas engine. Cogeneration system associated with gas engine-driven heat pump will have higher efficiency. Detail thermodynamic analyses of such cogeneration system are processed. For a specific building, result of the energy consumption shows that the primary energy ratio of such system is 1.49, which is higher than that of the conventional separated production system.
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/m8442q14646q3077/

Please stay ontopic.
This has nothing to do with this thread.
Thanks.

chrisC

Quote from: Feynman on March 19, 2011, 11:57:05 PM
@stefan

I think Mark's criticisms in this thread  were valid , so if some of his posts were deleted while you cleaned up the flame war , I think they should be restored.

My 2c anyway.

@Stefan
I don't think MarkD was ever a troublemaker. He just spoke the honest truth and has always been a gentleman, polite in many ways. Please consider to reinstate him. Thank you.

ChrisC