Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Force Overunity

Started by Overunityguide, March 13, 2011, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocket

This is really interesting.  I never even thought of what I'd at first visualise as a 'stalled' motor behaving as a generator -  I'd envision lots of smoke belching from a powered-motor which is being forced to rotate opposite to its driven direction!  Presuming said motor was battery-driven, would such a motor actually charge the battery instead?  Like I said, never thought of it like this...

Overunityguide

Quote from: e2matrix on March 14, 2011, 05:39:37 PM
Very nice work on the sim.  Looks like it would be good to start building.  It somewhat reminds me of this device which according to the inventor will be in production very soon: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Alpha_Omega_Galaxy_Freefall_Generator_(AOGFG)

Start building may be done by any enthusiast...
And I have to admit that it looks like a sort of AOGFG But... for the moment there are only posted some low resolution very hard to see videos posted on the internet. And the British guy isn't telling anything about the operation principles involved.

Besides as what I can understand from it the AOGFG works on gravity, not on centrifugal force.
Gravity is limited to: g=9.81 ms^-2 and from what I can see from the videos is that it is not running very smooth.
In my opinion Centrifugal Force can be much stronger, and can run much more smooth when everything is in balance.

Thanks for your reaction and with Kind Regards JdR

woopy

Hi OG

thank's for sharing your really good idea and the soft to test at home. :)

So i spent some hours to play with this very interesting soft, i and got really surprising results.

so i modified your setup and put the generator  (motor) not on the outside gear but on both  intermediate gears. Than i thought it was not necessary to let the big plates  (fulcrum) to swing and i fixed them at 90 degree of the set up ( see pix )

and for about 30 NM input ( in the flywheel ) i can get 2 time 30000 NM torque as per the PHUN soft, which is TERRRRIIIIFFFFIIIICCCCly impressive for such a simple machine.  (about 2000 time the input power) An of course where is the energy coming from ?.

so please where do i miss something

Can you say how i can export the PHUN file because i do not see where the registered file is .Perhaps the demo version do not accept export ?

good luck at all

laurent

helicoil

Its an illusion, caused by the simulation program.
The gears on the weighted arms look as if they are moving, in fact they are only jerking, if the armed gears were actually allowed to rotate
the arms would not stay in the same position.
make sure the gears have the max density, and add a small different coloured circle on the armed gears to see if  they are actually turning.
( before modifying anything on your simulation fixate the armed gears to the flywheel to see if it makes a difference ).
when the arms are in the same position relative to the wheel the gears on the arm can not be turning.
To see it, run the video frame by frame and you can see the arm gears going through each other at times.

your idea is one of numerous tests i have performed in trying to run a multiple gen wheel.
one example that i tested , is if the arms were much more heavier then the torque needed to lift them (and rpm slow enough), hanging more like pendulums
the armed gears will turn CCW when the wheel turned CW, as the arms would not be in the same position relative to the wheel.
If running these  2 armed gear motors CCW, (without running the flywheel motor the wheel will turn CW, aiding the rotation and not acting like a generator,
the weighted arms would not even be needed, which shows the flaws in the idea).
  resistance of the gens would cause the arms to swing to the left (CW), which then causes the wheel to be imbalanced causing a CCW force on the flywheel, the flywheel motor now needs to overcome this imbalance which takes more power then the gens produce. 

using gears on a wheel to counteract the resistance of a generator will not work, if the opposing force of the gen is transferred back to the wheel.

Woopy, the 2 gear motors in your simulation are actually turning the flywheel CW.

helicoil

Sorry, assumed the arms were fixated to the outer gears.
Downloaded the phun files.
Now understand that the outer gears are hinged to the wheel, and the arms are separately hinged on these.
I assume the gear acts as the stator and the arm as the rotor.
  as i understand from having played with these types of setups, the stator is turning CCW, the rotor is stationary relative to the flywheel, or turning CW relative to the stator.

the simulation does not represent resistance between the stator and rotor, the stator (outer gear) is turning CCW, when the gen is under load there would be a CW force on this gear, which would try to turn the wheel CCW.
the weighted arms (rotors) cannot turn when under load due to CF, so its passed to the stator, as the stator is directly connected via gears to the flywheel, it will now try to turn the flywheel CCW, the flywheel motor will need more power to overcome this than the gens output.