Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Centrifugal Force Overunity

Started by Overunityguide, March 13, 2011, 04:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

Quote from: Overunityguide on March 13, 2011, 05:34:26 PM
Hi Cherryman,

The motors working at the rim of the flywheel, can be seen as generators, this because they cannot overcome the centrifugal force.
So to get power back out from this type of systems, the only thing you have to do is turning around two or more generators at the rim which are connected to the fixed center gear. Just as you can see in my videos.

And no, I am not building it at the moment, but I am planning to in the near future...
And in Dutch: (Nee ik ben er nog geen een aan het bouwen, maar ben dat in de nabije toekomst wel van plan...)

Kind Regards, JdR

I did see all your video's, and i think it has some merit.
But how is it those generators deliver work?  You have the torq, but not the  rotation, or do I miss something?

C'man

freeenergy4all

Great Design!!!  This post really caught my eye when I decided to take a peek at what's going on in this forum today.

I am working on an over unity motor design as well.  It is one which is MUCH more primitive, in order to give proof of concept.

I have found these arguments in my favor:

1)  centripetal force acts perpendicular to the vector of rotation.  Thus does not affect the energy of the rotational system.
2)  Centripetal force is directly proportional to the square of the angular velocity; and thus, the revolutions per second is related to the power more than the mass or diameter.

My design is taken off of this patent, by an inventor who I can not locate through the internet. :' (
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20040130227.pdf

The attached image is MY progress.
It is:
1, scissor jack that I have hacked apart for my expansion assembly.
1, 1/2" (1.25cm) threaded rod for the shaft
1, table that is ~4ft x ~4ft and 36" tall.
1, Doc-Watson watt hour meter

I am yet to...
add the weights
add the motor/generator set
add the bearing on the bottom for a thrust plate to extract the energy from the rise and fall.

Overunityguide

Quote from: Cherryman on March 13, 2011, 05:42:20 PM
I did see all your video's, and i think it has some merit.
But how is it those generators deliver work?  You have the torq, but not the  rotation, or do I miss something?

C'man

No you sure have the rotation, if you look closely at video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er1VRPfK5Sw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

you see that the swinging weight is connected to the connecting rod, and not directly to the fly wheel. This is the key principle... So in my example, the swinging weight motor is forced to rotate backwards in relation to the connecting rod. So if you replace the swinging weight motor by an electrical generator such as a hub dynamo, the generator its counter EMF will act upon the connecting rod and not upon the flywheel.

Kind regards, JdR  :)

Overunityguide

Quote from: freeenergy4all on March 13, 2011, 05:47:47 PM
Great Design!!!  This post really caught my eye when I decided to take a peek at what's going on in this forum today.

I am working on an over unity motor design as well.  It is one which is MUCH more primitive, in order to give proof of concept.

I have found these arguments in my favor:

1)  centripetal force acts perpendicular to the vector of rotation.  Thus does not affect the energy of the rotational system.
2)  Centripetal force is directly proportional to the square of the angular velocity; and thus, the revolutions per second is related to the power more than the mass or diameter.

My design is taken off of this patent, by an inventor who I can not locate through the internet. :' (
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20040130227.pdf

The attached image is MY progress.
It is:
1, scissor jack that I have hacked apart for my expansion assembly.
1, 1/2" (1.25cm) threaded rod for the shaft
1, table that is ~4ft x ~4ft and 36" tall.
1, Doc-Watson watt hour meter

I am yet to...
add the weights
add the motor/generator set
add the bearing on the bottom for a thrust plate to extract the energy from the rise and fall.

Thanks for your input, and your both statements about centripetal force are totally correct. Your work also looks interesting, and if you have some extra spare time left, you can also build my plans if you like... Kind Regards JdR

iflewmyown

Hello,
This is the operating principle of the Hummingbird Generator designed by a man named Martin I think. He got the idea from a notebook of Tesla's who had studied the effects of the moon orbiting the earth and keeping the same face towards the earth. Thank you for the excellent presentation.
Garry