Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Gabriel Device, possible COP=8

Started by Feynman, March 22, 2011, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Instead of using a toaster in series to reduce the voltage to the Toroid, how about using a
$6 Light Dimmer.  Or for an Inductive Load, a person could use the kind of Dimmer that
controls the speed of Ceiling Fans.

Thaelin

Incandescent lights only as it says on it. Just blow it out
and so a waste of money.

thay

FatBird

@ Thaelin,      Incandescent lights only as it says on it. Just blow it out and so a waste of money.

============================================================================

I have used Light Dimmers to control TRANSFORMERS NUMEROUS times and the Dimmer has NEVER burned out.

Don't guess about it.  It only costs $6 to try it yourself.  IT WORKS FOR ME!!

twinbeard

This is little more that a rheostat, correct?  Or is there something else in there?

Feynman

@Fatbird

However, I see a wiring mistake.

Take a look at the toaster.  The toaster is NOT in series with the toroid.
The BLUE wire from the toroid not only goes to the toaster, but it also goes directly to the wall outlet.
The way the diagram is drawn, the toaster is NOT in series with the toroid.

Can someone contact the originator to see what he has to say?
-Fatbird

The diagram was made to my best understanding of this device at-present.  I only learned about this device today. There may be errors in my diagram, which I made from the description in the PESN article -- if there are errors I will update the diagram to version 1.1.   I think you might be right , particularly if the toaster is supposed to be in series.

If this is true, then the blue wire coming out of the purple toroid primary should actually be labeled 'red' as hot, which should then connect down to the toaster's hot lead directly; the toaster's neutral lead should then thus connect back to the surge suppressor neutral plug with a blue wire.

Before publishing it, I send it to David (the inventor) for review.  He said it was correct , here are his exact words:
"
1) I have attached a drawing I did;  Can you confirm this is correct?"
-Feynman

Quoteit is mostly correct your toaster is actually a snack master grill thing I picked up at good will for 6 bucks, it has a power usage of 750 watts but I could only get it to use 3.5 amps of that instead of the 6.5 it requires to run....(which is anomalous)

the connections look good, I would use more wire on your primary and secondary to combat the crash, in the neighbor hood of 800 to 1000 feet this will make a more stable reaction.
-David (the inventor)

I will update the diagram tomorrow, since I think you might be right FatBird, that the toaster should be in series with the primary.  We'll look into it.

Instead of using a toaster in series to reduce the voltage to the Toroid, how about using a
$6 Light Dimmer.  Or for an Inductive Load, a person could use the kind of Dimmer that
controls the speed of Ceiling Fans.

I don't think the purpose was to reduce the voltage to toroid primary; I think it was to limit current through the toroid primary to prevent damage to the primary windings.  On top of this, if the primary draw current exceeds the surge suppressor limit (whatever that is), then the surge suppressor's internal circuit breaker should trip , preventing the windings from starting a fire if they exceed the power strip's ampere limit.   Frying your windings sucks, especially since they are tedious to do!

Anyway I will review this carefully, talk to David , and post an updated experimental schematic of that image tomorrow mid-day.  Feel free to update and post your interpretation of the schematic , and we'll review it with David as we go.

Sincerely,
Feynman