Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 24, 2012, 02:10:04 PM
Now - Power cat -
Stay on subject - we just went over changing schedules to meet needs already - .....
What is your point anyway? every statement I made is true for the circumstances at the time.

Talk about moving the goalposts......more slippery than a wet fish on the cold morning,
The point is you are unreliable and you promis things but you don't deliver time and time again.
You never apologise for giving people false hope that the validation was going to happen.
this has been going on for many months,and now you say the statements were accurate for that time,
that's as bad an excuse as "I was only following orders"
If we were talking about an isolated incident your excuse might seem reasonable But when we look back
at all the statements you have made about validation as well as a few others it seems to be a regular
habit of yours to give people false hope, now do I really need to post that long list of your words again ?
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: minnie on November 24, 2012, 12:02:43 PM
Hi,
   the efficiency of your device is infinite, nobody has come close!
Why don't you show those commercial guys where they're going wrong?
                                                              John.
John TK ,
Your argument needs to be valid
First - who said it was infinite - other than TK?
Second - the average car engine is about 35% efficient right - if you could use all of the value of the energy in the fuel - with no friction - you could get close to three times farther down the road on the same gas right (not exactly I know - but you jumped to infinity - I can be off a few percentage points).
Now if you installed one of our ZED's in your Yacht - you would never need to put gas in the tank, (assuming everything is electric powered - and you could drive as far as time, resources and desire would allow.
I would call that pretty cool - but Putting a ZED in your Yacht - is not going to give you the ability to pull every cargo ship in tow.
Your implied assumption on the term Infinity - is common when coming from institutions - anything "even close" to a COP of one or 100 percent is laughed at as an error - of assuming you could tow all the boats in the world -
It is no wonder I have to deal with ......cats.......... like you.  :(
Now Our Super efficient system has very clear and defined limitations - this is part of what we have been working on so hard - testing the limitations - part of good research.
SO you have two false assumptions - first what does actual Over unity look like - contrary to your assertion and secondly
That all the "commercial guys" have anything to do with this innovation -.................. which does not make a true conclusion - poor argument - take more time. ::)

p.s. DId I claim I could  get 100% or better out of Gasoline?  No and I can't
Can I build a feeless system that captures gravity "Like a flow" that provides NET and Free energy to the consumer - Yep - been their done that.
I hope you try to catch up - you are looking sad..... ;)

Wayne

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 24, 2012, 02:37:59 PM
Talk about moving the goalposts......more slippery than a wet fish on the cold morning,
The point is you are unreliable and you promis things but you don't deliver time and time again.
You never apologise for giving people false hope that the validation was going to happen.
this has been going on for many months,and now you say the statements were accurate for that time,
that's as bad an excuse as "I was only following orders"
If we were talking about an isolated incident your excuse might seem reasonable But when we look back
at all the statements you have made about validation as well as a few others it seems to be a regular
habit of yours to give people false hope, now do I really need to post that long list of your words again ?

I really have to go now-

But you made me laugh so hard I almost spit in my soda....

Do you remember the children saying - to every insult:

"I know you are what am I"

That just what you sound like -

Let me bring you up to date - you are the one working to throw some sort of mud on my good name.

I have better things to do than to play - insult games with you.

All I ask - is this why do you put so much effort into twisting my words and ignoring the truth?

Did I become your target because I don't play dirty like you - well let me let you in on a secret....

Your are coming thru load and clear......................What you are made of ...... and it isn't puppy dog tails....... but close.

You can have the rest of the posts - I have to go - I will check back in a week to see your work.
p.s. If you do research our system and have questions - please feel free to ask question - I do answer them privately.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC

powercat

All I have ever done is shown you your own statements there all your words,
so how the hell can I be attacking you when they are your statements ?
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

roguetechie

Wayne,

Since you have decided to imply that I am no more than a fake poster TK is using to bolster his case against you I no longer feel like I need to be polite.

Here are the facts as I see them:

You have a technology that may or may not have a basis in a hitherto yet undiscovered way to manipulate the relationship between gravity and buoyancy.  Unfortunately though whether or not you have a real phenomena you are choosing to operate in a pattern that is highly indicative of duplicitous intent.

Further while I want the phenomena to be real because the world could desperately use a win right now, I feel that as long as you are at the helm of the project it will not succeed.

You show heaping helpings of hubris as well as a host of other negative character traits that those of us sitting on the sidelines find to be extremely detrimental to any chances of your technology making it to market.

More or less what I'm getting at is whether or not you have a real phenomena I highly doubt that it will make it to market because of YOU.