Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red_Sunset

To all you arguing individuals,
I feel somewhat far removed from this mayhem due to my involvement in other interests, this allows me to be neutral and see your bickering through eyes totally devoid from emotional involvement. 

What amazes me is the great capacity of mankind to spent great fortunes on war and strife but lack the ability and capacity to do the same towards the good of our fellow men.
This is clearly visible on a large scale, when we look at what is spent on war in Afghanistan and Iraq versus the need within the USA that goes without.
This is is clearly visible on a micro scale, within this forum, it is it so much easier to break down than to build up, so much easier to say "no, can not work" than giving a good idea that could "possibly make it work",  so much easier to run Wayne into the ground rather than to help him succeed,  so much easier to hurt than to make someone feel good, so much easier to do bad rather than good.

I recommend you all re-evaluate how you see the world around you.  Step outside your skin for a while and look back at what you are doing.
It will change your life forever !!

DiscerningDave

Quote from: mrwayne on November 28, 2012, 02:19:11 PM

Now you have confused Discerning Dave - kind of ironic lol

TK did not confuse me.  I am only confused about the following things:

1) Why you think TK confused me.

2) Why anybody would believe your claims, much less invest, based on the "information" you have provided.

(Oh and TK, not that it matters now, but I think you found the wrong church.  You need to search for "Chickasha", not "Chickasaw".)

James

mrwayne

Quote from: DiscerningDave on November 29, 2012, 09:00:35 AM
TK did not confuse me.  I am only confused about the following things:

1) Why you think TK confused me.

2) Why anybody would believe your claims, much less invest, based on the "information" you have provided.

(Oh and TK, not that it matters now, but I think you found the wrong church.  You need to search for "Chickasha", not "Chickasaw".)

James
First I never asked for an invenstment from you?
You suggested you saw room for improvement and I said "Come on......... "
Second - your dialog concerning my invention is so far removed from my statements regarding the design size and function for our system - common theme.
Let me give you an Example - The floppy drive had what capacity? and I bet when the flash drive came along claiming that something smaller than your fingernail could hold giga bites of information - it was lughed at - mocked ridiculed and then followed with - I wish it were true - we could use somethinglike that...... come latley
Here is what I already asked of you.
Look at our Machine.
Study the Facts
Study the Physics
Study the Design
Look at the Spread sheets,
look at the Patent application
Look at the replications,
Look at the team work.
I do not care if you believe in the tooth fairy - I certainly did not ask you to believe me.
Use what any engineer, scientist, skeptic, free energy searcher should do - look at the proof - not belief.
Like it or not - I am the teacher - you want the answers - show a smig of effort.
I sent you the power point to help you - what did your respond?
Good day.
Wayne

Red_Sunset

Quote from: mrwayne on November 29, 2012, 10:10:03 AM
Here is what I already asked of you.
Look at our Machine.
Sutdy the Facts
Study the Physics
Study the Design
Look at the Spread sheets,
look at the Patent application
Look at the replications,
Look at the team work.
Use what any engineer, scientist, skeptic, free energy searcher should do - look at the proof - not belief.
Wayne

Hi Wayne,
It is obvious that there are no further words available in the dictionary that will enhance the proof.  This is in a way similar to the large size color advert of a Mc Donald's burger,  flaunting it satisfying taste, but is no final proof to the burger advertised. 
The final proof is found in eating,  the same for the Zed/Taz.
The issue is no longer if the tomato's are organically grown or the cows are free-ranging. From this thread viewpoint, the time has come.
Just my take,
Michel

mrwayne

Quote from: Red_Sunset on November 29, 2012, 10:59:08 AM
Hi Wayne,
It is obvious that there are no further words available in the dictionary that will enhance the proof.  This is in a way similar to the large size color advert of a Mc Donald's burger,  flaunting it satisfying taste, but is no final proof to the burger advertised. 
The final proof is found in eating,  the same for the Zed/Taz.
The issue is no longer if the tomato's are organically grown or the cows are free-ranging. From this thread viewpoint, the time has come.
Just my take,
Michel
Hello Red,
You know I am an optomistic person - but you may be right.
I have great hope for people  - we all grew and learned something at some point in our lives - because someone took the time and effort to share something.
I gave a speach at two Physic classes a couple of weeks ago - By looking out into the crowd - it would have appeared if just three were listening - but the subsequent conversations - made it worth the time an effort.
Same thing happens here - good people afraid to raise thier hand - but still out there.
Which Slide did you like on the Power point - I know its old - but it is all still relevant.
I think it is the basic understanding - and your book is the advanced understanding - after the last confusion on the water equalization - I think we need to start again at the basics.
I do not think giving up on the people is the answer yet.
Wayne