Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: seamus103 on November 25, 2012, 03:04:41 PM
Such a quote is not slanderous if it is true.  Mr Wayne, you have been warned, stop lying about this machine.
Seamus -
What are you warning me about?
What is the lie?
Could you at least give a spec of fact behind your continued claims - I mean really...
I have PE certification and a physical model - for verification, I have Skeptic reviews and more than you will know.
Dunlap and Codding are my attorneys:
They are also engineers, and extremely competent regarding litigation and our Technology.
You may have forgotten - they refuse to handle our affairs until after they saw the validity of our claims.
We have been honest and dilligent.
Would you like to have a meeting with them?
Any way.......
What are you threatening - would you like to explain better?
Thanks
Wayne

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 25, 2012, 03:05:08 PM
Because this is not about me being right, or proving people wrong, or breaking the law of physics - it is about getting the technology out - I respect the privacy of those helping.
And those people showed that they were open minded - enough to look - enough to try - we have a team of self motivated people - could you ask for more than that?
It will come in time - the right time.
And all the information I gave on our three layered model is accurate.
Wayne

You are the one on the Internet making the claim so Yes I can ask for more proper evidence,
as you say it works give precise details so that any confident hobbyist could replicate your results
and prove that you are telling the truth about your device (so far your information has not done this)

It all begins to sound like you won't give the answers because you don't know the answers,
If the information you gave out was any good why in all this time have we only seen one questionable replication,
Promising words are not evidence and based on the information you have given the results are very poor.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 25, 2012, 03:35:59 PM
You are the one on the Internet making the claim so Yes I can ask for more proper evidence,
as you say it works give precise details so that any confident hobbyist could replicate your results
and prove that you are telling the truth about your device (so far your information has not done this)

It all begins to sound like you won't give the answers because you don't know the answers,
If the information you gave out was any good why in all this time have we only seen one questionable replication,
Promising words are not evidence and based on the information you have given the results are very poor.
I can see and agree from your point of view and the information you have - would you be interested in signing our NDA and joining the inner discussion?
Wayne

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 25, 2012, 03:45:23 PM
I can see and agree from your point of view and the information you have - would you be interested in signing our NDA and joining the inner discussion?
Wayne

You seem to be implying that the information you have given out so far is lacking in detail that can only be obtained by signing a NDA,
that does seem to contradict your statement that the information you have already given is enough to produce clear overunity.
The biggest problem if I sign the document is that if I become aware of something that proves you're device does works or not work
I am in no position to discuss it openly and as I have joined an open source forum I can't see how this can possibly work.
Now you either want to release this information or it is your intention to continue to keep it secret.
I have seen other claims of overunity also use a NAD as a bizarre way of saying they are being open.

Maybe Stefan could sign it on behalf of the whole forum and then everyone would be happy  ;D

Thanks for the offer but I hate secrecy...we should live in a transparent world where everyone is accountable.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 25, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
You seem to be implying that the information you have given out so far is lacking in detail that can only be obtained by signing a NDA,
that does seem to contradict your statement that the information you have already given is enough to produce clear overunity.
The biggest problem if I sign the document is that if I become aware of something that proves you're device does works or not work
I am in no position to discuss it openly and as I have joined an open source forum I can't see how this can possibly work.
Now you either want to release this information or it is your intention to continue to keep it secret.
I have seen other claims of overunity also use a NAD as a bizarre way of saying they are being open.

Maybe Stefan could sign it on behalf of the whole forum and then everyone would be happy  ;D

Thanks for the offer but I hate secrecy...we should live in a transparent world where everyone is accountable.
It was an offer for you to see the inofrmation you don't know exists - because it is private.
I stand behind the statement that I have given enough information for a person willing - and motivated to discover our method of OU.
Many have, just from what I have shared here and with the unnamed legal filing  ;)
Stefan is welcome as well.
Wayne