Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powercat

Quote from: mrwayne on November 25, 2012, 04:53:20 PM
I stand behind the statement that I have given enough information for a person willing - and motivated to discover our method of OU.

So why are you lacking in successful replications.  The only so called success anyone has seen is dubious
as you gave that person $2000............And your statements often contradicts the reality of your history.
Promising words....Excuses......and secrets are not evidence that you have produced overunity like you claim.
We will wait and see and hope that you will change the deadlock and produce some genuine proof and not only more words.

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

mrwayne

Quote from: powercat on November 25, 2012, 05:23:27 PM
So why are you lacking in successful replications.  The only so called success anyone has seen is dubious
as you gave that person $2000............And your statements often contradicts the reality of your history.
Promising words....Excuses......and secrets are not evidence that you have produced overunity like you claim.
We will wait and see and hope that you will change the deadlock and produce some genuine proof and not only more words.
. Power cat -
Here is where I have problems with forum members trying to get to the rest of the story -
I never said their was not a successful replication -
I said the treatment of forum members who have tried to share has been unprofessional - it was their choice to continue to share or not.
Yes - we have had Successful replications - and a couple I am not so sure about - what I do know - is they were good men, and they are now replicating our new system - the TAZ.
We are really excited here in NDA land.
I don't know how to help you.
You said you do not have confidence enough to build - if you changed your mind - I would tell you how to keep from making a mistake or two.
You have said you will not sign /respect our NDA (IP) - I understand.
I think Several other members already pointed that out that the mistaken notion put forward - before you - that no replications were successful - was based on lack of information not facts. - that came from a replication team member.
Lack of information is the key issue around here - half of it is IP protection and the other is reaction to unprofessionalism.
I see us at an impasse - you will not come to my level - and I can not release information before due time.
I look forward to our release as much as you.
Thanks for your insights, and especially for trying to have a tempered dialog.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

iflewmyown

@ PowerCat,
You said  [size=78%]Thanks for the offer but I hate secrecy...we should live in a transparent world where everyone is accountable[/size]
Would you care to share your real name and free energy experiments???
Garry

TinselKoala

Will someone please explain to Mister Wayne the story of Steorn and Orbo and the Jury of 12 eminent scientists and the SKDB with its public and private layers and secret-secret inner "kernel"......

Those who do not understand history are condemned to repeat it.

http://www.insideview.ie/photos/covers/stoern.html

LarryC

Quote from: TinselKoala on November 25, 2012, 02:38:41 AM
And now the doggerel has started. LarryC, you couldn't be a sock puppet of Rosemary Ainslie, could you? No... her poetry may be better than yours, but she can't divide or multiply, and we know you can at least do that much.

Thanks TK, you admitted I can do math or I know how to get my spreadsheet to do math. But, am I someone who can do complex ZED system rise math and you, who has shown none is totally incapable of comprehending the math. How is that possible?

But, go figure, the Canadian's replication has proven that a correctly designed ZED can produce very close results to my system rise spreadsheets. 

Of course, you will not believe my statement, so check with your some of your old buddies, who are in the new Yahoo group and have learned the truth.

So let's see if you are man enough to admit the truth or just wish to continue to mislead to justify your immense ego, which would make you a very pathetic excuse of a man.

After all, according to your previous pathetic statement, the entire town of Chickasaw, Ok. or 16,000 people have been fooled by Wayne.     

Larry