Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydro Differential pressure exchange over unity system.

Started by mrwayne, April 10, 2011, 04:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrwayne

Quote from: iflewmyown on November 25, 2012, 05:49:46 PM
@ PowerCat,
You said  [size=78%]Thanks for the offer but I hate secrecy...we should live in a transparent world where everyone is accountable[/size]
Would you care to share your real name and free energy experiments???
Garry
That made me smile, just because it is true and wise.
Over a year ago - I was warned by Mark about open forums being preyed upon by Data Miners.
May or may no be the case here - I am not calling names.
People reveal themselves over time - not my focus.
But as a warning to other inventors - when your work is being insulted - many times it is to get you to emotionally react - to spill the beans you needed to keep secret - and it usually involves more than one person -  good cop bad cop games.
One of the best ways to stop a Data Miner - NDA, and file your paper work first.
Not because they respect the NDA - but they will not leave a trail connecting them to the theft.
I had a man claiming to be Patrick Flanagan pumping and pumping me for information on my discovery - when I asked for Photo ID - Gone.................for good - pun intended.
I had shared a bunch - until I realized that it was a one sided relationship - how could the famous Patrick Flanagan not have any advice or help to give a new inventor?
Now, when I see a brilliant person acting totally ignorant of simple proofs of concept - My professional red flags pop up.
Since I care more for gift our technology has to give and the benefit to mankind --- than the fame or money -
I work vey hard to balance showing enough to let people know what we have is real and throwing it away to  Data miners.
It is tough........it is working - we have gathers a very nice team of real thinkers - it is sad the world is not always honest.

How do you separate the Data Miners from the Actual research and discover types - people whom you need and want......the answer -  homework......
Stealing has one distinct characteristic - it does not require work, a true researcher thrives on the work portion - because of the special connection between thinkers and discovery.
I have heard the pathetic excuse - I have wasted too much time and energy - well our best replicator so far - the Canadian - he build a garage full of phony OU Devices too - why did he keep trying - he was in it for the discovery - that is the fuel of thinkers.
And the canadian - he originally built his TAZ wrong - and then fixed it - that was way cool -........
p.s. Thinking - is not always connected to Education - Having a pedigree is impressive - to say the least - but has never insured that a person is a thinker.....No different than saying a Business degree makes you a Leader..... It doesn't.
The hard part is - you have to put up protection from scoundrels and balance the information you do release - or else you die of old age with really good secrets....... I bet that has happened a time or two.
Gary, It was nice meeting you in person - you are an awesome man, thank you for making the trip...... you should see the TAZ..........I would buy you lunch - but then you might be called a shill lol....
"One way"...."Complete transparency" is not such a safe relationship, and asking someone to show their work is another good way to see if they do their homework. Thanks - I consider that a bit of wisdom from you.
Wayne Travis
President
HydroEnergy Revolution LLC
mr.wayne@hydroenergyrevolution.com

mrwayne

Quote from: LarryC on November 25, 2012, 08:47:39 PM

Thanks TK, you admitted I can do math or I know how to get my spreadsheet to do math. But, am I someone who can do complex ZED system rise math and you, who has shown none is totally incapable of comprehending the math. How is that possible?

But, go figure, the Canadian's replication has proven that a correctly designed ZED can produce very close results to my system rise spreadsheets. 

Of course, you will not believe my statement, so check with your some of your old buddies, who are in the new Yahoo group and have learned the truth.

So let's see if you are man enough to admit the truth or just wish to continue to mislead to justify your immense ego, which would make you a very pathetic excuse of a man.

After all, according to your previous pathetic statement, the entire town of Chickasaw, Ok. or 16,000 people have been fooled by Wayne.     

Larry
You are right Larry, Nobody here in Chickasha has been fooled, I will add - some don't even want to know how or why our system works - they just felt called to help.
When people come and knock on your door and ask what they can do to help ......... That is an awesome community.
My wife of one year now - asked me after seeing the people come together - why do they come, how do they know, why are they so excited to help???
My only answer - it must be a God thing..............
I know I get mocked for my faith by some - such a burden....and a blessing.
Take care - and you are right in your spread sheets - you figured out the ZED a long time ago.
Congratulations!
Wayne Travis
President

mrwayne

To all,
Here is a link to a power point Kevan and I prepared as teaching and talking points to a grant meeting a couple of years ago.
https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D8689161_65379893_837552
It will help to see how we transitioned from the "Travis Effect" to the layering system, it will show how the additive pressure differential creates a liquid lever effect, how we benefit from the re - use of the operating pressures, and how we overcame the short lived value of the limited stroke.
With these combined attributes - we spanked the entropy mindset.
I hope this helps, they are talking points so not all the information is on the slides - but it might help to get us back to discussing the ZED Technology instead of the excursions/hijacking.
Thank you
Wayne Travis
President

powercat

Quote from: iflewmyown on November 25, 2012, 05:49:46 PM
@ PowerCat,
You said  [size=78%]Thanks for the offer but I hate secrecy...we should live in a transparent world where everyone is accountable[/size]
Would you care to share your real name and free energy experiments???
Garry

@ iflewmyown
How ridiculous that's as bad as me saying Wayne should get God to come on to the forum and support his claim because he believes in God,I guess you must be one of those that follows Wayne blindly and I failed to see the relevance  of me revealing my identity in any way is going to prove Wayne's claim of overunity, this forum is about open sourcing information related to overunity or did you miss that bit on the homepage? How would it be relevant for this forum to know my identity I'm not claiming overunity.

In case you haven't noticed the Internet can be a dangerous place to give out personal information there are too  many scan merchants out there.So until we get better governments with accountability and transparency little is going to change, and most of us will have to continue to be on our guard against those who take advantage.

@All
MrWayne appears to be back to normal and preaching "the big I am" and serving up more promising words again, I hope one day soon he will come up with some real genuine evidence for his claims.
and saying things like those people in NDA land know the truth is pointless as under the terms of the document they are not allowed to discuss any details. and as TK has already pointed out the(Steorn fraudsters) people who also used NDA as a deceitful way of saying they are being open about the technology but they must protect it.(nothing new in that one)
Wayne continues to say verification will happen and detailed information will be released but it never actually seems to happen and it all begins to sound like the same old story as all the other false claims we have seen over the years.
No offence meant Wayne but your picture fit so many previous false claims, instead of talking why don't you just get on with it you have been around on the Internet for long enough saying that it's all about to happen.

PS
As just saw your last post which I'm surprised by mainly because you have set up an alternative forum because you didn't like the situation here, though it now appears you do like the situation here so for the time being I will make this my last post, sit back and see if any anyone comes up with anything NEW that proved your claim is true.

Good luck who knows maybe my next post will be congratulating you.
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

DaveBrit

Mr Wayne said;
I hope this helps, they are talking points so not all the information is on the slides - but it might help to get us back to discussing the ZED Technology instead of the excursions/hijacking.
Thank you Wayne Travis
President

Mr Wayne;
Shouldn't we be discussing the TAZ and SPAZ tech since the ZED technology is now defunct?
Is the TAZ / SPAZ technology now protected by a provisional application or is it patent pending?

Thanks,
Dave