Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Due to Thread Jacking=New Thread:Bessler Priciple Discovered

Started by christo4_99, April 25, 2011, 12:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

this is the same kind of thing Bessler dealt with,doubt and disbelief and people thinking they are authorities on a subject which they really tangibly know nothing about.why?because nobody has a working wheel.Bessler had a working wheel.Somebody called me a newb.Just because you spent 40 years failing to get results doesn't make you and expert.I don't need my design evaluated by anyone.Have some humility.i still hold this statement: and yes,i can prove the Bessler connection...and 40 years of failure to produce a working wheel does not qualify you as an expert...you may be younger but still same idea.
P.S. when i was 17 i invented a way to cancel binaural crosstalk in stereo speakers similar to what matthew polk and bob carver did back in the day...this opens up the true stereo image available on the recordings.point being...i'm no dummy.to whoever might be inclined to make derogatory statements in this thread be prepared to eat your words,for the harsher they are the more uncomfortable they may be going down.

christo4_99

Quote from: Charlie_V on April 28, 2011, 12:49:43 AM
You know, if you can really make a Bessler wheel work you have solved two problems.  Everyone thinks energy generation, but if you can really keep the center of gravity of an object always changing then you can use the same principle to produce propulsion from internal sources (an inertia thruster if that is what they call them).  At any rate, build a prototype and if it works you can make two inventions from one.
yes a turning shaft seems to be the most on demand thing besides basic resources on the earth,my girlfriend even likes it that way ;)

Dr

Chris: Keep plugging away and good luck hope you get it :)  to work, pay no attention to the naysayers!!!

ramset

Well
I suppose we get what we deserve ,Its all Goodtimes Huh Christo4?Really Smart guy building cool sound systems , Spinnin your girl friend around and all........
I guess when they hand you a rifle ,and send you to some nice warm place in the desert
Maybe then you'll understand whats at stake?

Till then [any day now] Have fun.............

Enjoy your big secret!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

mr_bojangles

ironically, telling someone they need to be more humble is not showing humility

the speaker suggests that they are in a higher position of morality than the subject

people who have to tell me they are smart makes me less inclined to believe them

i never said you were not intelligent, i only said that most likely no one you are in contact with has any idea (including yourself) to correctly analyze a gravity motor concept

you said a very interesting thing about ambiophonics, and i would very much like to hear what your contribution or invention was/is. any patent numbers i could check out? in what ways is it a reflection of matt polk? was this an addition or adaptation to his pre-existing methods?  i don't doubt you, i honestly am just curious.

all that eating words stuff is funny considering you haven't shown anything

one thing i have found is that people who feel the need to tell me that they are smart generally tend not to be as sharp as they think they are.

like honestly, if you are so intelligent how can you not see what you're doing? what would you say to someone who does what you are doing now. if i told you i created a speaker that was a million times better than whatever your audio invention was, but refused to tell you what it was, you might say

"wow i am so happy for you. i am so glad that your design made my obsolete and look like a child put it together. thank the lord for your impeccable ability to create such a wonderful system of speakers that i don't have to listen to on headphones. Of course you don't have to tell me, just knowing that you did it makes me happy"

or would it be

"thats bull shit, i won't believe you improved upon my design until you prove it to me. i have been doing this forever and i probly already thought of your design and i know why yours won't work as well as mine because i have already tested your idea in a similar way that didn't work as well as the idea i came up with when i was 17"

guess which one i would pick

..........................(the second one)
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields