Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Arguments against Muller design

Started by TommeyLReed, May 21, 2011, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppy

Elecron Manipulator makes a valid point about using germanium diodes rather than Silicon. However, Romero is achieving a huge overunity if he really is lighting that auto bulb he shows in the video with silicon diodes.

I've had great fun over the years building Bedini stuff as well as other similar devices. Bedini has never claimed OU for the monopole energiser itself, only that it conditions batteries which I have found is the case. Like Muller, Romero himself has clearly stated that his device is not a self-runner. Lidmotor's experimental setup is showing that the rotor can spin with very little input power, just as the Bedini monopole can. Can the next person who posts a video of a Romero replication claiming self-running reall be believed?? Of course, because its what some need to believe at face value to spur them on in their quest to achieve self-running. The important thing as has been mentioned before, is that we all have fun building gadgets, especially those that feature magnets and spinning wheels. We all know, that proving to the world that our gadgets actually self-run will take a lot more than simply making the claim with video or two. Those that have the dream, just ignore the naysayers and continue having fun building and lots of it.

Hoppy

EMdevices

Ladies and Gentlemen

I have now been convinced that these videos by RomeroUK are fakes, and I want to thank wattsup for persisting and having patience with me as I worked through the evidence.    I just did not want to accept they were fake and wanted to give Romerouk the benefit of doubt, but facts are facts.  This has really been a test of gullibility, and I have failed.  But that's OK, I'll be more critical next time, I hope!

How they were faked.

1)  Video 1 was faked quite easily by supplying the output rail directly from the input.  I should of acted on my instincts earlier when I noticed that his output voltage was the same value as his input voltage. 

2)  Video 2 was faked by taking these same wires supplying the output rail (wire-X), down through the table cap to a hidden battery, just like wattsup has shown.

3)  Video 3 is not proving anything, it's just a spinning rotor.

So when you had enough of tweaking and can't get that dynamo "tuned" just right, than perhaps you might want to consider the truth.   RomeroUK told us quite clearly it was faked and even apologized.    It really was not his fault, he was just playing a joke on the one guy that was on his forum, but than this was brought to Stefan's attention and it got promoted to a wide audience.   After his confession,  Mr Sterling showed up with the legal accusations and questioning, and Romero became scared and afraid of legal action, so he changed his story and invented a suppression story, and just so his conscience won't bother him any longer, he says he will no longer talk about the dynamo.  He also hates to see people getting banned from the forum because they say his device is faked, because he knows it is, and his conscience is bothering him.

So please, let's all assure RomeroUK  that everything is ok, and that we accept him here without any hatred and animosity.  He is a very knowledgeable experimenter and does good work as you can see.  Besides,  everyone is free to experiment at his own risk on these forums, and you can't be liable for others decisions.  After all he did not even claim OU in the videos, just simply made a video.  It is us who interpreted the video as OU. 

Sincerely,

EM

PS, as an example, in Video 1 we see that wire-X that wattsup talked about, and how it comes to the input side.  This was such an obvious fake.  In video 2 this same wire is routed through the table hole, just like he showed.

Hoppy

I would like to thank Wattsup for persevering with his video analysis to show conclusively that Romero faked self-running as he admitted.

Hoppy

TommeyLReed

Why does it take so long to wake up with these free energy scams? I told everyone that this was a total scam in the first place, I did my research a long time ago, and also read Bill Muller claims 20 years ago. What makes anyone think it has changed?

I question some of you so-called engineers today, and you wonder why?

Tom....

gauschor

After reading the forum where the "proof" for fake is posted I consider it even more fuzzy than the so called "fake" videos.

Besides - Offtopic:
I don't get why some harsh words fell in the overunityresearch.com forum about the way overunity.com is moderated. I personally think that Stefan makes a very good moderator job in here by means of being very patient and open for ideas. I also appreciate a lot, that Stefan does not play "god" in here, even though it's his forum. In most other forums you have 1-2 moderators adding their comments and warnings to any 'pups in the gravel' just for the sake of feeling superior to others.

Not so in here (except you behave really really bad for a long time) - in this board you get: Freedom.

When I first registered in here, I expected many things to be moderated more strictly or some outdated disproven topics to be removed already. But it was this tolerance and openness (aside from the fact that many competent and skilled people are in here too) which kept me in here. As a consequence I've learned lot's of things, and others will too. This relaxed way of moderation may attract disproven or dumb devices as well but they will diminish over time anyways.